Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawking Vicious!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

thunder in paradise was played!?!?!?:eek: i fucking missed it !?!?!?!?? i am so fucking pissed!!!!:mad: i cant beleive it. anyway a lot of these songs are classics and alot arent by what the night was based on was the classic vicious "sound" aka the days at tunnel and facotry. songs that arent played as much as back then. dont try to be all philisophical about the whole "classic" statement. but all in all it was an awsome night. words can not describe what i was feeling last night and still am! hearing him spin the songs he spun at tunnel and factory made me feel like i was tripping on e when in fact i was drunk! it was funny how on a classics night there were more of the rookie clubbers than the veterans! but they were lucky to expirience how he did it back in the day! i finally met someone from CP. it was cool to meet you msoprano, i was the guy that came up to you when you were leaning on the dj booth. and to (i think it was) roninmess, thanx for letting me know the name of the song i asked you for "only GOD can judge me", i had it already btw! i cant beleive that i missed "i know what you did last summer" but there will be that ktu set tonight so imma check it there! i cant beielive that i got hit in the face with a shirt and didnt pick it up! lol i thought it was someones shirt that they flung at me or something. lol anyway i had a great time and i hope i meet more of you next time i go to roxy!

peace,

DON

yo well said kid....it was def classics night in terms of the jv sound....he wanted to show us hes still got what it takes to seriously destroy a club.....just proof why he has been around as long as he has.....

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ketaman

who made 'Only God Can Judge Me" and "I Know what you Did Last Summer"?

can anyone answer this for me?

"Only God Can Judge Me" is by Marc Acardipane and as far as "I Know What You Did Last Summer" is concerned, god himself wont be able to id that for you...... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by roninmess

Noone knows "I know what you did last summer" and if thats the actual name. It took vicious forever to find it and play it, and when he did, he blew apart Roxy.:eek:

i still cant get over that....and the best part was that he was pointing and laughing at all of us going nuts when he put it on.

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by ggfella4

i still cant get over that....and the best part was that he was pointing and laughing at all of us going nuts when he put it on.

peace out

gianni

when did he play "i know what you did last summer"? anybody remember the time or what song was b4 or after!?

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

when did he play "i know what you did last summer"? anybody remember the time or what song was b4 or after!? [/quoteit was a straight up ridiculous buildup at 3:45am and we all thought it was i know what you did last summer.....it turned out to be only god can judge me and the stage proceeded to go nuts,,,,,then as that song came to an end some ill chicago hard house bass line kicked in and then bam the bass and it was I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER....fucking crazyness.,..the stage was going crazy...we were bouncing all over the place i thought the stage was gonna cave in.....vicious was just jumping up and down and pointing and laughing at all of us......sick fucking song and a sick fucking night....

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I just wanna add Olive-You're Not Alone to the list of songs he played last night....:)

I can't believe you all are forgetting that he dropped Extacy - Johnny Vicious feat. Lula

Havn't heard that track for a while......like since 98 or something.

Originally posted by ggfella4

this night was absolutly fucking amazing!!!!! Vicious was definatly feelin it too...he was goin nuts in the booth. as soon as i got to roxy and made my way to the stage vicious calls me up in the booth and the first thing he says to me is "are you ready"? right from then i knew it was going to be an awesome fucking night.

highlight of the night was definatly when he played, "i know what you did last summer" me, msoprano, xtcgspot, scoobe, pfloyd, roninmess were all jumpin up and down like mad men when we heard it come on...and all vicious did was point at us and laugh...it was great..

yea, the main floor had no clue what the hell was doing on....vicious was just totaly on point and tore the place up!!!!

peace out

gianni

lol...ive never heard "i know what u did last summer" before...but apparently i was goin nuts to it. i think i remember how it goes though...cuz i remember only one song all nite that i didnt know, so that must been the one.

as i first walked in Mix the Master was playin, which is one of my favorite tracks. i immediately ran up to the stage and started jumpin around. and then sick track after sick track after sick track kept coming on. the only time to take a breather was during the break of a song..cuz there wasnt one track that didnt make me go nuts. i literally had goosebumps everytime a new song came on. my highlights of the nite: Mix the Master, Thunder in Paradise, Silence, Release Me (wut a girly song, but i love it), DJ Spoke-U Ready 4 Me, Moments, Blood is Pumpin, Kiss, Blow the Speakers, U, Final Chapter ...and a million other tracks that i just cant think of now.

i dont remember Ecstasy being played..maybe that was before i go there at like 1am.

it was great seein everyone again..that was my first time back to roxy since mad myles, and my first time out at all since deep dish. my legs are friggin killin me still today..i have to walk up and down my stairs in my house one step at a time cuz my muscles are so tight. hope to see u all at exit for scot project this coming friday!!! peace out

The Second Trip and Mindy K-Moments in love was the highlight of my night.:D Definetley enjoyed the stage, the crew, and finally more space for me to hop around, the T-shirts were a nice touch, Thanks Lainie, Dee, and Clubplanet.

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS OMFG...VICIOUS KICKED MAJOR ASS FRI NITE. I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT! ONE SONG AFTER THE OTHER I WAS LIKE HOLY SHIT. I LUVED EVERY TRACK HE DROPPED! THE MIXING WAS AMAZING THE MUSIC NEVER SOUNDED SO GOOD AND THE SOUND IN ROXY NEVER SOUNDED SO GOOD. UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! MY LEGS ARE STILL HURTING ME FROM JUMPING AND DANCING ALL NITE~:laugh: NICE MEETING EVERYONE AND SEEING EVERYONE AGAIN. U MADE THE NITE GREAT AS WELL. SEE YA ALLZ NEXT WEEKEND:tongue:

Last night was def sick.

I brought two of my friends from upstate who never been out there before, they loved it.

Music was insane. I had to leave at 3 cause I had a baseball game the next day, shortly after vicious dropped I know what you did last summer, I MISSED IT :mad: Oh well , maybe now that Vicious knows what track it is he will play it more often.

Lainie,Bob,Vicious, Thanks for the shirts, that was sweet. :)

Stage crew was back in full effect last night, I don't think there was a single member missing. :bounce:

Sidenote: Jessie, after reading your posts and talking to you on IM, I am thoroughly convinced that the CAPS LOCK key on your keyboard is jammed :tongue:

Originally posted by legend38

Last night was def sick.

I brought two of my friends from upstate who never been out there before, they loved it.

Music was insane. I had to leave at 3 cause I had a baseball game the next day, shortly after vicious dropped I know what you did last summer, I MISSED IT :mad: Oh well , maybe now that Vicious knows what track it is he will play it more often.

Lainie,Bob,Vicious, Thanks for the shirts, that was sweet. :)

Stage crew was back in full effect last night, I don't think there was a single member missing. :bounce:

Sidenote: Jessie, after reading your posts and talking to you on IM, I am thoroughly convinced that the CAPS LOCK key on your keyboard is jammed :tongue:

Better?:tongue:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I can't believe you all are forgetting that he dropped Extacy - Johnny Vicious feat. Lula

Havn't heard that track for a while......like since 98 or something.

:eek: ...When did he play Ecstacy? I cant believe I missed this since I was on the stage for most of the night....Well I'm gonna be kicking myself in the ass for this one....:blown:

great nite :)

tracks of the nite:

react - lets go all the way(vicious)

moments - myndy k (vicious)

gave me chills and got me all nostalgic from factory back in the day

would have liked to hear src - vulcan, and byron stingly - thats the way love is, but still nite was sick...

and as for i know what you did last summer.. me and msoprano have been driving around blazing listening to that track for almost 2 years saying, "i can't believe we missed the nite he played this at tunnel!!!!"

:D

Originally posted by djmikebugout

He didnt play extacy...maybe they confused it with Lets Go All the Way since the key is the same? I was one of the last members there along with bigpoppa, bebby94534959345, hotchickie...maybe he played it after I left at 4am???

Mike BuGouT

are u sure he didn't play it? he played it before 4...actually u kno wut he mixed it w something i don't think he actually played the song now that i think of it...i dunno

Originally posted by hotchickie5

are u sure he didn't play it? he played it before 4...actually u kno wut he mixed it w something i don't think he actually played the song now that i think of it...i dunno

i def dont remember hearing xtc and i was totally sober.....i would have remembered hearing that song.....

Fave of the night:

- meet her at the love parade

- Silence.... wow brings back memories of last summer

- Angry Itch

- Kiss (I was surprised he played it), and that song right after it, does anyone remember??

Anyone stay after 4:30? Usually he throws down some oldie but goodies after all the hard stuff.