Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tonight w/dj three, sean cusack, & Jon Cowan

jcbliss

Originally posted by phrankadelic

uhh, wish i could've received a heads up on this one before the actual night it took place. some of us don't read the board after 5 o'clock friday.

No sh*t! A lil' heads up next time would be nice. Seriously- how come nobody new about this show before Friday evening? :mad:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! 3 people on the dance floor?!?! not EVEN close! i was there pretty much from start to finish, and when three was on the decks, it was nowhere close to 3 people. don't get me wrong.... it wasn't super packed, but for less than 24 hours of promotion (this was put together last min as an after beyond party) , plenty of friends were in there having a great time. i'd say there were more like 150 people in and out. maybe a few more. jon opened up and the place wasn't all that busy for his set, but by the time grumpy came on and it started to fill up, then cusick got on things were swinging. sean played a VERY short set then three worked it to the end. he was having the best time as well. this was more like an intimate gathering than a full on night out. it was actually better then most of the nights at conference a few weeks back.... besides one thing i know about three is: the smaller the crowd, the smaller the venue, the better he plays! take this from somebody that's seen him more times than i can count over the past 8 or so years. this was a FUN night! sorry you guys missed out. roll on milo's b-day next weekend!