Clubplanet Nightlife Community

if you had the chance to, would you?

ok so i know alot of people feel that it is nasty to have sex in clubs, but if you had the chance to would you? i mean i know its easier for girls not to than guys but come on ladies there is that one time where you be like "ooh, and ahh and oh dont stop and where is you hand going and oh that feels soo good":D but anyway would you? and if you wouldnt have sex what would be the farthest you would go...guys i know its hard for us to say no "baby please dont put your mouth there or no baby you cant get on top of me with your panties down" but how far will you be willing to go!?!?!?!?

peace ,

DON

p.s. i know this question has probably been asked here b4 but guess what im extre,ely fucking bored! :)

ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NOT!

I wouldn't even dare to put my naked ass on anything in a club. I hate even sitting on couches with my pants being the barrier. I wash my hands about 10 times I'm in any sort of club too. That's just nasty. Sex in a club is just rude and obnoxious in my point of view. There is a time and place for everything, but not with 1000's of people around you.....

:shaky:

Originally posted by lolly

ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NOT!

I wouldn't even dare to put my naked ass on anything in a club. I hate even sitting on couches with my pants being the barrier. I wash my hands about 10 times I'm in any sort of club too. That's just nasty. Sex in a club is just rude and obnoxious in my point of view. There is a time and place for everything, but not with 1000's of people around you.....

:shaky:

i hear ya hun. but you wouldnt even do it for the sake of saying

"yeah i did it once" you know when you and friends are talking about "the worst places or the kinkiest where you have had sex" or you dont have that kinkiness of loving to have sex in strange places or with people around you and not getting caught!?!?!?

peace,

don

see my thing is this...i think having sex in a club is dirty but then again im a guy! i think if a girl that i met or took to the club gave me a chance to then if i wouldnt go for the sex then i would at least get some brains! but only if the chance was to come to me. i think almost any guy probably would. as fior girls they could probably stay cool throughout the night but then there are those who probably cant help it!

peace,

DON

Originally posted by godfatherbam

my boy once fucked his girl against the stage at sf one night, but they didnt have to really do much, she was wearin a tiny ass little skirt, and he just opened up his fly :tongue: but i dunno if i would have the balls to do that....well...maybe :cool:

you see alot of that at sf. but the place where i used to see that all the time was at tunnel. oh my god the bathrooms, the cages, the little hidden areas! i remember seeing this one hot asian looking girl dancing in the cages at tunnel, she is like teasing like 5 or 6 guys..she opens the door this guy touches her she puts one leg on his shoulder, then she teases him a little more then she puts both and this guy just takes her and starts eating her, well through her pants but still you know! que sucia!!!:D :D :D

Originally posted by f0xyminx

it is definately a fantasy of mine, i've gotten pretty kinky at clubs, but always stopped before we're ready to rip each other clothes off and get buck wild

ahh hah!!!!!! i knew it i knew there were minky ones in here, where are the rest of you come on i know youre out there comeon come out come out where ever yous are!!!!!!!

Originally posted by f0xyminx

it is definately a fantasy of mine, i've gotten pretty kinky at clubs, but always stopped before we're ready to rip each other clothes off and get buck wild

Sorry I gotta admit I'm guilty of this

Except for the whole part of havin sex in the club bein a fantasy..no thanks I'll pass