Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the "Platinum Sucks" thread #7465982

is anyone else getting annoyed yet? :rolleyes: SERIOUSLY!!!! Is there anything else that people would like to talk about, cause pretty soon I think we will have to pm DaVe and ask him to start a seperate "Platinum Sucks" forum so all of you can just bash the place on there. :blown:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by StArBrYte

is anyone else getting annoyed yet? :rolleyes: SERIOUSLY!!!! Is there anything else that people would like to talk about, cause pretty soon I think we will have to pm DaVe and ask him to start a seperate "Platinum Sucks" forum so all of you can just bash the place on there. :blown:

It would an entertaining forum at that.....:rolleyes:

wooo - hooo, GREAT IDEA !!!

any chance that BARBIEGIRL can

be the moderator for that forum ??

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by kettleone4me

lol.....yes it is but i dont think for long....lol haha you crazy fucj how is SOBE?? we miss you up here, please dramatize the board for us

Well, last night I decided to go to beachplace and wack out some margaritas, it was phat... bitches every where, so then I had to check out Pure Platinum since I've seen it on HBO and my brothers loved it there.. So saleen rolls over there and BAM! gets a strippers number.... and shes from NJ......... man I love this place....:eek:

Too much trance down here... :blown: but I plan on getting the guido scene going.... somehow...

Originally posted by barbiegirl

any chance that BARBIEGIRL can

be the moderator for that forum ??

I mean come on, there would be no other choice!!! We gotta let the person with the most hatred for Platinum run the show!!! The only catch is that ibclubbin has to work alongside of you and be moderator #2. :laugh:

I mean come on, there would be no other choice!!! We gotta let the person with the most hatred for Platinum run the show!!! The only catch is that ibclubbin has to work alongside of you and be moderator #2. :laugh:

well i would have to think about that one

i think he secretly still loves the place but who knows !!!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

well i would have to think about that one

i think he secretly still loves the place but who knows !!!

I do not hate Platinum....I think its a great club that had incredible intentions

NONE of you had any idea what the club was supposed to originally be...what it is now is a far cry from what it was originally dreamt to be.. unfortunately there were some strategic errors made along the way, plus a lot of haters like barbiegirl who have trashed it and spread rumors, that have caused the club to have to make different moves, try different things

I dislike how I was treated, not Platinum itself....and I would still be spinning there and going to hear Tooch every friday if i didnt respect myself and take pride in what I believe in

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

I do not hate Platinum....I think its a great club that had incredible intentions

NONE of you had any idea what the club was supposed to originally be...what it is now is a far cry from what it was originally dreamt to be.. unfortunately there were some strategic errors made along the way, plus a lot of haters like barbiegirl who have trashed it and spread rumors, that have caused the club to have to make different moves, try different things

I dislike how I was treated, not Platinum itself....and I would still be spinning there and going to hear Tooch every friday if i didnt respect myself and take pride in what I believe in

BG

It's nice to see that everyone is not bitter.....I like your new sig:)

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Tooch sounds better @ Platinum. No offense to my Abyss people, but ya gotta do somethin with sound setup. Nonetheless...i wouldnt mind seein him @ Abyss...

yeah...all that talk about Phazon this and that but i didnt see what the big deal is...

BG

BG

I think this is very well said, and I agree with a lot of your points. I think Platinum is a beautiful club, the way it is designed and set up, I like it. And I have always had a good time there, I mean even a hole in the wall can be fun if you know enough people in it.

Lets just get Tooch out of there & bring him somewhere else

i would like to go on record and say this previous quote was a mere joke among some friends, neither myself or any of my promoters is trying to steal tooch from platinum nor or we trying to make him quit/lave platinum, i have been getting numerous phone calls, PM's & IMs asking questions and shit

plus a lot of haters like barbiegirl who have trashed it and spread rumors, that have caused the club to have to make different moves, try different things BG

see you guys were wrong - what barbiegirl has to say is IMPORTANT !!!!

I REALLY hope platinum doesn't go the Hip Hop route. . . i dunno, RIZ this thursday? It looks like that is the way they are headed. What happened to the deep house and trance. Wait, wasn't that kinda like what John Michaels spun. . .hmmm.

i would like to go on record and say this previous quote was a mere joke among some friends, neither myself or any of my promoters is trying to steal tooch from platinum nor or we trying to make him quit/lave platinum, i have been getting numerous phone calls, PM's & IMs asking questions and shit

Same goes for me.

yeah...all that talk about Phazon this and that but i didnt see what the big deal is...

BG

Welll BG....Steve Dash was there on friday and fixed everything up. System sounded AMAZING Friday and Saturday night. Wait till you hear it for DT its gonna be an AMAZING sound!!!!! And yes it really is PHAZON. so stop hatin