Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Acid

darcoleo

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Yeah it's just like baking brownies.

no doubt i just found this kit by Better Crocker, I think its called "LSD25 in 30 minutes or less!" Looked phat so I snagged it up yo and ill make it tonight and try it.

NOT.

I've seen the process and the labs to make this shit..and like its said..if u dont have a masters degree (or arent part of the fluff family) then good fuckin luck and make sure your will is made out.

oh and if a hippie tells you to do a thumbprint..dont do it..youll trip for a week (been there done that)

and id do it again to..how odd is that...

acid is actually a crystal in its pure form. Some psychonauts are able to acuire pure powdered acid and dip their dry thumb in and then lick their thumb.

If you remember that a baby asprin pill is about 250mg in weight and 1 mg of acid is about 100 good hits you get the idea of the intensity.

Originally posted by superclubb

Acid comes and goes at seemingly random times. Usually if a hippie festival comes to town you're golden, but beware the scam artists:rolleyes:

LOL 700 hits.. heh.. I wanna eat some more of those LMAO.

Originally posted by shroomy

acid is actually a crystal in its pure form. Some psychonauts are able to acuire pure powdered acid and dip their dry thumb in and then lick their thumb.

If you remember that a baby asprin pill is about 250mg in weight and 1 mg of acid is about 100 good hits you get the idea of the intensity.

you seem to know so much about a lot of things.. thats cool :D

Originally posted by shroomy

most definitly it was the MOST intense experience (drug or otherwise) i have ever had to deal with...taking the lsd in its pure form is...unique. You would think your brain would melt out of your head with that much...but it was weird...it came on strong and i tripped heavily for quite a while...id say...72 hours or so..and after that i was in a haze for many days after...what was weird is it was controlable..i could focus on something if i had to (like a cop) but everything in the background was goin crazy...

course right after that the person that mixed it used the same measuring cup to make a cake and didnt wash it out...

but thats another story...about naked people runnin around denver trying to jump off balconies...