Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fliz77

Tiesto Southern Sun

Finally got the studio version and i must say...This tops my trance list right now....Tiesto is an artist....just stunning....proves that the hands in the air trance of the old days ain't dead yet!

Fliz :D

tiesto has been making shitty remixes lately...his mix of pulsar 2002 sucked, his rmx of mobys tracks sucks....no wonder why paul asked him to make another mix of this track....with tiesto's mix you cant even make out the words.....

this tune is cheese already.....it will beat rapture and be palyed on ktu and z100 24/7

Originally posted by dreamdrops

tiesto has been making shitty remixes lately...his mix of pulsar 2002 sucked, his rmx of mobys tracks sucks....no wonder why paul asked him to make another mix of this track....with tiesto's mix you cant even make out the words.....

this tune is cheese already.....it will beat rapture and be palyed on ktu and z100 24/7

until then i love the song....

Hmmm, I don't like the original Moby "we're all made of stars" but love Tiesto's. To each his own, i guess:)

The only reason you can't hear the words is probably because there was no studio version of Tiesto's mix on AG. Yo Fliz, send me an IM today dood.. DJ Krack 0989 :: PEACE

Originally posted by icup

FYI the track is actually a tiesto remix. the track is really by oakenfold and is out on maverick records from his new album called "bunkha"

ACTUALLY...the track thats on the Oakenfold album is the original mix...from the beginning of the post i was referring to TIESTO's remix which will be available on the UK single version along with Solar Stone's mix (which is a chill-out version).

Fliz :)