Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yeah so i just made up my mind tonight...

I also made a pretty big decision tonight. I'm gonna switch from Parlaiment Lights to Parliament Menthol Lights. Its a big step in the right direction imo.....

But seriously....Good luck with everything when you get out there...Hopefully it all turns out for the best :D

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I also made a pretty big decision tonight. I'm gonna switch from Parlaiment Lights to Parliament Menthol Lights. Its a big step in the right direction imo.....

But seriously....Good luck with everything when you get out there...Hopefully it all turns out for the best :D

~~im gonna attempt to quit smoking monday:tongue:

anyways jay...i have to see u b4 u leave!!! nmo!!!!

Originally posted by godfatherbam

the offer i got from my uncle to go run a few of his shops in cali i am gonna take...that means i have approximately 6 weeks or so left in ny, maybe a few more, so i kinda wanna see some peeps before i go cause i am gonna miss u fawkers...

Shit.......well, good luck in your future endeavors

I'm sure I'll see you before you go though.

Yo Fuckface...you can't leave until my 21st birthday which is May 26th...you gotta get drunk with the McGinzo.

Birthday or not...i say if its ok with gyroface..we fuckin get some uncle george's and some Heineken and say FAREWELL. :(