Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ramen noodles.

Wow. Despite being a college student, I hadn't had Ramen Noodles for about 3 or so years until ... um... Sunday morning! They really hit the spot.

I went out and bought some today. Beef flavor ramen, baybee... cheap food like this should allow me to go out and stress less about the cost, hehe.

Dude, I consummed a whole lot of them last year when Hewitt shit just wasn't hitting the spot and I was starving around midnight, haven eaten dinner six hours earlier. And I got sick of it and have only had them a handful of times this year (when I got really desperate or too lazy to cook). Haha, hope you're enjoying yours still!! :)

:hat:

And check your PM's.

Originally posted by trancend

you know whats the shit when you got the munchies? make the noodles but dont put the seasoning in, strain the water out and pour in some chocolate syrup and bam! chocolate noodles...yum

Uh...... are you serious?? Sounds barfalicious, but hell I eat ketchup and rice, so why not? Maybe it tastes good if you're REALLY hungry......

:hat:

there are these "thai kitchen" noodle bowls that i LOVE ( i like Spring Onion flavour) that have sooooooooo much less sodium and stuff but my local health food store doesn't carry them anymore.

i am not sure why, for i always came in every week to get 'em.

mmm...ramen noodles...chock full of preservatives...

Then again, that just means your family gets to pay less for formaldehyde when you're dead cuz your insides'd be preserved already...

It's allllllll about thinking for the future, kids... :idea:

I'm a big fan of the uber-spicy Korean ones myself...yum...

As if You guys don't know what real ramen is.

Ramen market in Japan is very huge and remarkable.

Every ramen restrant has their own taste and policy.

Also in Japan "Jikil & hide" type of that restrant exists and atomospher atracts you,I promise.

Ramen with egg,poke,some vegitable and so on is not bad.