Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Newbie from DC!

spinsaikel

Guest jroo
Originally posted by scratchapella

SOPHA!

i always see you at buzz! either towards the back (when those stoopid circles form) or up in the front, near the bar. i'm the tall asian girl w/short hair, usually dancing w/thomas and crew. . . descriptions are useless i guess. . .but i must tell you publicly, i love the way you groove! much props and praise.

i'll introduce myself next time. :)

Hey Soup, remember when i asked you if you knew "insert name here" asian girl, tall, short black hair, can dance, well scratch is her. you said that you didnt know the name, but you probably knew her, well, you're probably right. :)

Guest jroo
Originally posted by Kuro

Next time you guys are dancing I'll pay attention (assuming I'm able to pay attention to anything).

hahaha, and you got pissed off about the "most likely to be seen on industry drugs" votes

Originally posted by spinsaikel

hey what's going on guys,

just joined this thang today. If it weren't for Ms. D'sanae herself, I wouldn't have known about this. What a coincidence huh, runnin' into the new editor herself!

I think I did meet some ppl from clubplanet last night, besides Dee that is. ........

Sopha

Now that I remember, Dee was all over the place taking pics. I hope she posts some of them up on the board.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

Now that I remember, Dee was all over the place taking pics. I hope she posts some of them up on the board.

dee aka chyna yeah i already made up that thread, i guess i should have picked another tittle, i think it says hey chyna , or something

Originally posted by jroo

Hey Soup, remember when i asked you if you knew "insert name here" asian girl, tall, short black hair, can dance, well scratch is her. you said that you didnt know the name, but you probably knew her, well, you're probably right. :)

damnit, all these things happening sunday night, and i'm just getting it all back. Hah, makes me wonder if I did/said anything incriminating. sigh....let's hope not.

Sopha

hey what's going on guys,

just joined this thang today. If it weren't for Ms. D'sanae herself, I wouldn't have known about this. What a coincidence huh, runnin' into the new editor herself! Anyway, I had a really great time last night at the Delta Heavy show. Jimmy van m...best opening dj I've heard so far. He really knows how to get things moving. As for Sasha and Digweed...I was dissappointed at the fact that they first stopped at 2:45 and then continued on till 3. I was expecting them to at least close at 4, oh well. Great show nonetheless. I think I did meet some ppl from clubplanet last night, besides Dee that is. jroo...? the name sounds familir. is that short for jeremy? I met this guy near the main room bathrooms. oh hell, I wont even try to remember names right now. work blows! Anyway, be sure to head down to dc for danny howells night april 26th. Your's truly will be dancing that night on stage or, I think on blocks in the main room floor. til then, have a good one guys.

keep it locked...

Sopha (h is silent mind you)

p.s.

that's my pic, just in case some of you ran into me last night. give me a holla' on aim: spinsaikel

Hey luv! I got your email I will respond shortly, I had a great time as with the other CP members I got a chance to hang out with, Welcome to the board hun!

Much love

CD

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I met you at Buzz too! I'm the tall norweigan blonde... haha.. j/k ;) I'm very short w/ long dark hair but I had it up on Sunday night. You are a great dancer!!!

Welcome to the board! :)

I think I rememberr running into you. Ok that's it, anyone who says that they met me sunday night....have a pic on hand! how about that?

Sopha

Guest jroo

I think I rememberr running into you. Ok that's it, anyone who says that they met me sunday night....have a pic on hand! how about that?

Sopha

How about you lick my balls? since when did newbies get so demanding around here? :) my guess is that you'll do fine here. go drink that arizona tea stuff, the memory and the health mixtures.

Guest jroo

Where did I meet you jayme? damn, I think it's time for some ginseng or something.

you met jayme in the hallway to the bathrooms by the main room, he had a bandana on his head, i believe it was white and black, wasnt a parsley pattern or anything like, i believe a sleevless shirt, he was standing next to ally aka vixenfoxy the white chick with blonde hair, her hair was up, i believe she was wearing a white halter top type thing. who else do you want info on? i was pretty well buzzed too, damn alcohale, i shouldnt have driven home at 110 with the windows down, but it was cool, if i got pulled i might not have done so well with the breath a lyzer .

you met jayme in the hallway to the bathrooms by the main room, he had a bandana on his head, i believe it was white and black, wasnt a parsley pattern or anything like, i believe a sleevless shirt, he was standing next to ally aka vixenfoxy the white chick with blonde hair, her hair was up, i believe she was wearing a white halter top type thing.

Close. I had the black and white yin-yang bandana along with the long sleeve delta heavy shirt on and black warmups...We met for a few seconds, but I'm sure we'll meet again.

Vixen was in rare form...in raver gear.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by highmay

Close. I had the black and white yin-yang bandana along with the long sleeve delta heavy shirt on and black warmups...We met for a few seconds, but I'm sure we'll meet again.

Vixen was in rare form...in raver gear.

long sleeve , sleeveless, ahh who's keeping score anyway? damnit i'll have to go get one of those drinks now.

Sopha

theres pics of me around here somewhere..lemme see if i can find the thread from wmc, 'cos i'm feeling a bit jittery from the ripped fules i took for lunch and dont have the patience to look for them in my computer.......

the thread is "OK, I admit I'm a dj whore"

How about you lick my balls? since when did newbies get so demanding around here? :) my guess is that you'll do fine here. go drink that arizona tea stuff, the memory and the health mixtures.

I think it's time for your golden shower! I had some of that arizona stuff, I dont think it's any different from TAB soda.

xoxo,

Sopha

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

maybe you should ram you head through a wall

i bet you if i take enough ripped fuels i'll be able to do that no problem!