Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I weird for doing this?

romy20

OK well for some reason when I masturbate, I ALWAYS think of my boyfriend with other girls lol I dont know why but it makes me so much more hornier!!!!

and like in the past he cheated on me (long story but its out in the open now and I did cheat on him once also), and sometimes I ask him like what did he do with the girl and I make him tell me all the details cause it makes me horny. but its weird cause when i found out i was so upset that he cheated, but at the same time when i think about him with another girl it makes me sooo horny.

so does anyone else do this lol

Guest gabo
Originally posted by romy20

OK well for some reason when I masturbate, I ALWAYS think of my boyfriend with other girls lol I dont know why but it makes me so much more hornier!!!!

and like in the past he cheated on me (long story but its out in the open now and I did cheat on him once also), and sometimes I ask him like what did he do with the girl and I make him tell me all the details cause it makes me horny. but its weird cause when i found out i was so upset that he cheated, but at the same time when i think about him with another girl it makes me sooo horny.

so does anyone else do this lol

when my ex cheated on me I would do the same thing!! its very weird but the jealousy would turn me on . and just like romy asked for details I did the same.

and then when I came I would be pissed off at her again lol

Guest gabo
Originally posted by starcapone

That's different. If my boyfriend cheated on me I wouldn't be asking for details.. I'd be asking him to get the fuck out! :)

I did break up with my girlfriens at the time, but I would still think about it and it would be what I like to call pissed off and a horny jealous rage.:D