Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you guys think about TRUST?

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~just for the record: ROMY20 knows exactly what she is talking about.........i wont say why but she knows this situation better than anyone here! even aaliyah (RIP) has a song called "age aint nothing but a number" .............dont mind me im just rambling.................:cool:

hehe:D ;)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when I used to talk to people over the phone or a crazier thing I did was talking to them face to face. But now I feel the need to discuss everything that goes on in my life on the board because for some strange reason I feel people are actually gonna give a shit.....:idea::rolleyes::blown:

Originally posted by romy20

ok:D :D :D

ive never played before though so I need to be taught hehe ;)

Ahhhhhhhhhhh....thought you never ask! ;)

You go first - you try to touch where you think my nipple is....then it's my turn!

Absolutely no point to the game, but it's a great ice breaker!

Still wanna play? :cool:

I completely agree o-jay.. I mean.. my original reason for posting this topic had something somewhat revelevant to my life but in no way did I actually POST my problem in order to start drama on a silly lil message board.. nah.. I just cried to myself in the privacy of my own room.. :cry: :cry: but that's ok.. everyone wants to be a drama queen/king nowadays.. :blank: :blank:

~~~~ i feel bad lying to u all these years hun!!!! so im gonna come clean: Larry is actually a Draper fan!

HEY!!

I am NOTHING of the sort!! :blown:

I just started reading this thread, took me a minute to see that.

Originally posted by legend38

HEY!!

I am NOTHING of the sort!! :blown:

I just started reading this thread, took me a minute to see that.

Larry stop leing!! You told me yesterday that you are a draper fan but you didnt want to let your secret out.... Helen let it out for you.. it will be ok hun! :D

Originally posted by bebby6919

Larry stop leing!! You told me yesterday that you are a draper fan but you didnt want to let your secret out.... Helen let it out for you.. it will be ok hun! :D

Larry, if this is true, you must be shot! :blown: j/k ;)

wow peeps love leaving their personal shit all over the board...hello its called phone or meet and talk or heres an idea.....send an email:idea:

i know i know im a genius,,but hey somebodys gotta do it....:cool:

anyway trust is key.....my ex is all over the place chillin at my friends calling me popping up at my house to say hi...but in the past she betrayed my trust not once but three fucking times....how the hell could i get back with a person i dont trust.....you give them an inch they take a mile.....so yea the point of this is trust must be earned and respected......:

Originally posted by msoprano13

anyway trust is key.....my ex is all over the place chillin at my friends calling me popping up at my house to say hi...but in the past she betrayed my trust not once but three fucking times....how the hell could i get back with a person i dont trust.....you give them an inch they take a mile.....so yea the point of this is trust must be earned and respected......:

My ex pulled the same shit....

Cuz i was nice and nieve, i took her back. The next time i told that bitch to hit the bricks.

Its been two years , and every three or four months she tries poppin back up in my life. She fails every time too , I want no part of her bullshit.

:blown:

Originally posted by legend38

My ex pulled the same shit....

Cuz i was nice and nieve, i took her back. The next time i told that bitch to hit the bricks.

Its been two years , and every three or four months she tries poppin back up in my life. She fails every time too , I want no part of her bullshit.

:blown:

yea bro thats exactly what she does...i wont hear from her for months which is better that way then one day must trigger the chemical inbalance in her brain and she starts calling all the time......:blown:

I took two ex's back and I dont regret it at all, it turned out better then the first time because both of us learned from most of our mistakes ...i wasnt naive, but i took a risk and a chance and it wored out well

embodied hate? are u bitter about something? U seem sort of :mad:

Originally posted by msoprano13

yea bro thats exactly what she does...i wont hear from her for months which is better that way then one day must trigger the chemical inbalance in her brain and she starts calling all the time......:blown:

Yeah, she prolly been witha few bums, realized you treated her right so she comes crawlin back.

Soon enough they get comftorable and starts the bullshit again.

Its a cycle.

~~~i honestly wasnt gonna get involved but against my better judgement i will.....

jess i think ur being too hard on him......he really did like u and that was the only thing he lied about......he really is a great guy and if didnt work out thats fine but it shouldn't be because of that "thing" u really shouldn't cut him off like that he really doesn't desrve that kind of treatment......

my $567:cool:

so don't get involved then. i'm bein too hard lol. he didn't just lie once there was more than one. 1st of all 2nd of all i'm not discussin this on the boards anymore...i'm a hypocrit? rite rite...if i was a hypocrit a 2nd chance would have been given. trust is everything in a relationship and there was no trust there so wutever u people want to think go for it...for now i'm out and this topic is over.