Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn:all Of Cp

Originally posted by misk

ok....i'm trying to make some sense of all this ....because well....there is nothing on tv...;) .....so lemme get this straight...this person....godfatherwhatever...is not friends with u brothers and friend #3...because one of 'the brothers' got caught with shit in a club...and u guys paid off the bouncers and got to stay and finish your night?!.............cause if that is correct....then i cannot fathom why this kid is mad.....wow....if i look back...and stopped being friends with someone everytime that situation..OR MUCH WORSE happened...i would be a hermit!!!!! wtf....what did this kid do that was sooo wrong..i really hope i am missing something?? i mean...i myself don't 'party' like i used to...but if u wanna ...be my guest...and if he knew u had shit on u...which i'm sure he did...and still went with u...well he is just as much to blame as u..not that there is really any blame...i see nothing wrong?! maybe i totally misunderstood the situation? i hope i did?!?!

Damn newbie mistake on my part!! :idea:

Originally posted by marcid21

Misk...my love...It means CP should be starting it's own Romper Room Forum.....lol...such bullshit this all is....

Kids....it's called a PM

yea...but i still wanna know if my assesment of the whole situation was correct....I MEAN....if u r gonna air your dirty laundry on a message board...at least have the courtesy to help us ..spectators to follow!!!

Originally posted by teklord310

Nobody beats IBclubbin. In conclusion:

I LIKE MITTENS!!

Yes, IBClubbbin was a good series. Not only did a good 4 or 5 threads came out of that, but it leaked onto the jersey board as well!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by misk

ok....i'm trying to make some sense of all this ....because well....there is nothing on tv...;) .....so lemme get this straight...this person....godfatherwhatever...is not friends with u brothers and friend #3...because one of 'the brothers' got caught with shit in a club...and u guys paid off the bouncers and got to stay and finish your night?!.............cause if that is correct....then i cannot fathom why this kid is mad.....wow....if i look back...and stopped being friends with someone everytime that situation..OR MUCH WORSE happened...i would be a hermit!!!!! wtf....what did this kid do that was sooo wrong..i really hope i am missing something?? i mean...i myself don't 'party' like i used to...but if u wanna ...be my guest...and if he knew u had shit on u...which i'm sure he did...and still went with u...well he is just as much to blame as u..not that there is really any blame...i see nothing wrong?! maybe i totally misunderstood the situation? i hope i did?!?!

wow you actually had the patience to sit down and figure it uot? thanks for the synopsis! i didnt even need to read the toher posts -- this should be at the beginning of the thread :laugh: