Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In Life What Matters More...

Originally posted by dgmodel

The Journey or The Destination???

oh gawd, you are always in your 'let's get theoretical for a sec' mode..it just blows my mind, in a very positive way....well i'm all about the Destination, because i made it impossible to reach...so i can't say i'm goal oriented, it's rather that i want to achieve what cannot be achieved...ugh, this is getting too personal. anyway, this can be reduced to your question about luck, because:

luck is a shortcut to the destination (without a journey)

and that's why i think luck is the most perfect way to reach the destination...as if you are teleported there!

:eek:

Originally posted by godfatherbam

definitely the journey...because....the journey is what makes a man who he is, the destination is nothing, the journey, trials and tribulations, and all that comes with it...it forms people into what they are...but hey, thats just my opinion

I def. agree with you.....

Originally posted by totallytrance

what matters is that you're healthy and the moment right now ...live in the moment and be happy ...

ummmm....are u lost...lol, cause i have no idea what that means in relation to this post, i may be the only one, but please fill me in...

The destination

Without a destination, there is no journey, hence so many "lost" people without direction, ambition, etc.

and since you may never exactly reach your desired destination in life, having the destination, dreams that inspire your actions, is more important that just journeying through life without a goal

Originally posted by f0xyminx

The destination

Without a destination, there is no journey, hence so many "lost" people without direction, ambition, etc.

and since you may never exactly reach your desired destination in life, having the destination, dreams that inspire your actions, is more important that just journeying through life without a goal

just when i thought i was the only one who prefers the destination....yes it's not good to get lost, but there are some who actually enjoy it..destination is a difficult thing to have...:blank:

journey all the way cause u remember what took for u to reach the destination the blood sweat tears the commitment an it continues it makes u who u are however the destination= finale an sometimes the end result might not be all that its cracked up to be an in life u might never get the chance to see the destination so u have to get all that u can from what u have left an that is the journey .oO(i hope i made sense :drunk: )

The destination

i second that....

BOTH....both are essential parts of the life we lead

destination....in the very sense of the word is a place reached at the end of a journey or trip....

i guess u can theoretically say that a journey could be had where there is no destination....but i think that's a bunch of BS....even a failed journey puts u back where u started from or teachs u a lesson and leaves u in a different state of mind

the journey is more fun....and teaches and molds a person....but the destination is what is strived for....teaching perserverence and some other words i can't spell...=D....

so i guess i'm being indecisive....but truly to me they are two sides of one coin...

I enjoy constantly creating and shifting my destination and I often depend on my goals and plans in my life but I still think the journey is more important. Like others said, the journey is what makes you who you are and the journey shapes your character and your being. The destination is merely that, a goal, something to look forward to and something to strive for. The journey is the exciting part that makes the CREATION of the goal worthwhile.

You know how it's human nature to always want more and not be completely satisfied with what they have? It's the same thing....once you reach your destination, you'll create a new one. But the journey will always remain as part of your life experiences....

Originally posted by dolik

I enjoy constantly creating and shifting my destination and I often depend on my goals and plans in my life but I still think the journey is more important. Like others said, the journey is what makes you who you are and the journey shapes your character and your being. The destination is merely that, a goal, something to look forward to and something to strive for. The journey is the exciting part that makes the CREATION of the goal worthwhile.

You know how it's human nature to always want more and not be completely satisfied with what they have? It's the same thing....once you reach your destination, you'll create a new one. But the journey will always remain as part of your life experiences....

;) well said

Originally posted by dolik

well i partly agree - one can also have only one destination and strive to get *there* throughout one's life. then the roads*/joyrneys may be different but they all may lead to a unique end.

on the other hand, i'm not sure whether the joyrney really shapes us rather than the goal, because it's the goal (ugly word because it implies a kind of competition attitude) or rather the destination that got us to start the joyrney...ugh i suppose it's the difference between one final destination and many day-to-day ones....but hey maybe the daily ones are just motels on the highway of life (:rolleyes: eww what a cheesy phrase - i needed to trash-it-up a bit)

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The destination

SOMETIMES ITS PRETTY FUN TO BE LOST AND SO A LOT OF PPL DEAL WITH IT AND HAVE FUN.

IF THEY("LOST" PPL)DIDNT HAVE ANY FUN THAN I THINK THEY'D ALREADY COMMIT SUCIDES

Originally posted by weed247

quote:

SOMETIMES ITS PRETTY FUN TO BE LOST AND SO A LOT OF PPL DEAL WITH IT AND HAVE FUN.

IF THEY("LOST" PPL)DIDNT HAVE ANY FUN THAN I THINK THEY'D ALREADY COMMIT SUCIDES

i agree! it's good to get lost sometimes!

one can argue that many ppl live like robots, walking to the destination that the society ordered them to go to, and they are already dead in a way...without suicide.... :blown: