CP DJ Of The Month  

89 members have voted

1. 1. CP DJ Of The Month

• DJ Justin Higgins
    • DJ Mike Bugout
    • DJ Bennett Groove

Out of the many CD's that I received

We narrowed it down to 3 DJ's

The people were chosen due to mixing ability and track selection.

But don't worry, if you didn't make it to round one, we are gonna be doing this again so you always have another shot.

Clubplanet you get to vote on who you want to open at Roxy for this month, choose wisely

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by quoth

Yo this vote is bullshit and very biased.

u never sent me a demo

so don't say the contest is biased

In a meeting I had we spoke that we wanted the CP BOARD DJ's

the ones who are known DJs on CP ex:

Mike Bugout

Justin Higgins

John Steven

Anthony Nero

ETC

DJ Bennett is on the board, he's posted a few times here and there but we really liked his selection of music and how he mixed so that's how he made top 3.

Quoth we had this conversation and I agreeded with you on that we should put people on that have not really spun at many places to give them a chance but those people never sent me Demo's and if they did the quality wasn't as good as it should be to be put into a major club. Mind you I am not the only one that juged the contest. Everyone will get a chance, jus send ur demo

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

u never sent me a demo

so don't say the contest is biased

In a meeting I had we spoke that we wanted the CP BOARD DJ's

the ones who are known DJs on CP ex:

Mike Bugout

Justin Higgins

John Steven

Anthony Nero

ETC

DJ Bennett is on the board, he's posted a few times here and there but we really liked his selection of music and how he mixed so that's how he made top 3.

Quoth we had this conversation and I agreeded with you on that we should put people on that have not really spun at many places to give them a chance but those people never sent me Demo's and if they did the quality wasn't as good as it should be to be put into a major club. Mind you I am not the only one that juged the contest. Everyone will get a chance, jus send ur demo

:confused: :confused: :confused:

WTF? this is not about me...first off i never got around to making a demo i only have originals and i also NUMEROUS times asked you "Hey Daniela, when are the demos due in for the contest" and u said "Whenever". ok well..if its whenever then why are we voting now? lol.

My point..is that..it has nothing to do with me at all..its clearly stated that its biased cause A) with all do respect, we know both Bugout and Higgins can throw down or else they woulda never had residencies at Exit and B) how the fuck are we supposed to vote on dj's we never heard??????? Are we supposed to vote this as a popularity contest which is unfair..cause obviously this poor guy Bennet no one has heard of his name..but shit we have least heard the names bugout and higgins...and if u want us to vote for one of these guys even if we never heard them before well hmmmmmmmmmmm its prolly gonna be higgins or bugout since we know these guys are established...but hey...what do i know...its just a messageboard right?

Originally posted by quoth

My point..is that..is has nothing to do with me at all..its clearly stated that its biased cause A) with all do respect, we know both Bugout and Higgins can throw down or else they woulda never had residencies at Exit and B) how the fuck are we supposed to vote on dj's we never heard??????? Are we supposed to vote this as a popularity contest which is unfair..cause obviously this poor guy Bennet no one has heard of his name..but shit we have least heard the names bugout and higgins...and if u want us to vote for one of these guys even if we never heard them before well hmmmmmmmmmmm its prolly gonna be higgins or bugout since we know these guys are established...but hey...what do i know...its just a messageboard right?

Exactly, this is such a meaningless poll. You can't ensure fairness in a poll like this. Without at least posting their mixes, it's going to be about who people are familiar with i.e., how many friends I can get to vote for them etc, or whose posts they are familiar with. Most people here have never heard any of these guys spin.

Man this has to be done in a more legit and fair manner perhaps we can start with some SOUND SAMPLES..cause i vote no-one since i have not heard any of these dj's and neither have a lot of people. This is becoming like a really bad fuckin 80's movie lol.