Clubplanet Nightlife Community

please dun chew me out.......

please dun chew me out....... ok heres the deal my friend asked me if i wanted to go to a club on sat he says i could get in for free if i go with him i never been there an i considerin going just to see what its like there only problem is the club is ....webster hall so the question is should i go an see what his idea of a club is then take him to my idea of a club(vinyl) thats the agreement or just ditch him an stay home :confused: :confused: an if i go what should i expect

he is your friend and he/she just wants to hang out so why not. webster hall might not be your kinda club but still. its like ppl are too good for certain clubs on this board just because they don't have a great dj or whatever. i'll hit whatever if my friends wanna hit it. and its free so fuck it. its all about having a good time,

Originally posted by hitokiri24

please dun chew me out....... ok heres the deal my friend asked me if i wanted to go to a club on sat he says i could get in for free if i go with him i never been there an i considerin going just to see what its like there only problem is the club is ....webster hall so the question is should i go an see what his idea of a club is then take him to my idea of a club(vinyl) thats the agreement or just ditch him an stay home :confused: :confused: an if i go what should i expect

the key word in this post is.... FREE!

do this... go to *shudder* webster hall (of course use tunnelbandit's list) then if you don't commit hommicide/suicide... bring your friend to vinyl after... that way you both get to see what each other like...

atleast your not paying for wh...

Originally posted by magilicuti

its like ppl are too good for certain clubs on this board just because they don't have a great dj or whatever. i'll hit whatever if my friends wanna hit it. and its free so fuck it. its all about having a good time,

Seriously man, well stated.

sometimes you go to clubs for the music and the DJ.

sometimes you go to hang out with your friends.

in this case, have a great and FREE time with your friend, which ultimately is more important than any DJ in the world, IMO.

in addition, if you haven't been to webster hall.. just check it out! it's actually a very beautiful space with really interesting designed rooms. just imagine all the shit that went on in webster hall when it was at its prime back in the days..

the only time i went to webster hall was for a company party. it was pretty good! ;)

take it from someone whos been to webhall @ its worst...it cant b that bad..as long as they have the AC going..u wont really dig the crowd..not too many kandy kids but whatever Jay..give it a shot..

it isnt such a bad club..its somewhart aesthetically pleasing..just the crowd aint all that grand..