Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny Tsettos .....

Originally posted by binoys

Spoke to him this morning and the only thing he said was" I GOT BOMBS" LOL HAHAHAH, Were all gonna have to wait till Memorial day to hear them!!!!!

No youre not. Come out this Saturday. he's playing at Conduit. by the way, the club is VERY easy to get to.

dennyt2.jpg

Originally posted by djdanfury

I haven't seen any reviews on how he did this past weekend?

I know he was @ River Street and @ Sound Garden.......

Any new songs?

Denny was great as always this past Saturday @ Soundgarden... heard some new songs that were pretty hot... but I have no idea what they were... I couldn't stop dancing all night... it was definitely a good time :D

Originally posted by myoozikkluboy

Whatever he has now will be OLD by Memorial Day. Every DJ and wannabe will already have the tracks. TRUST ME!

NO YOU TRUST ME!!!! Tsettos DOES NOT leak ANYTHING ! THATS A FACT. Sorry to Burst your bubble.

You wont hear the new ones till MEMORIAL DAY. I PROMISE. AND THATS THAT!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

You poor, cluless young man.

actually i think u are pretty clueless.. denny has been getting a lot of unreleased stuff from Rivera, Artists from his label, plus much more... he has even been hookin JP up with stuff... so know what your facts before u start calling people clueless.. thanks

Apparently you young fellas don't know where Davey Gold comes from or who he's tight with in the music industry. What, you think Rivera only gives his tracks to one NJ DJ? And you think only Denny has access to the artists and upcummin stuff on his label, Groovilicious? Davey was there from the beginning and is TIGHT with every producer who matters, including Robbie Rivera. Trust me, I see him in action.

Guest saleen351

KISS MY BLACK ass....... < not sure if he'll play it but he probaly has the MTD mix and should def be a hot hot hot track at tempts....... someone let me know if he drops it...........

I would also like to see him play Awex Bocca mix....... not the newest tribal but super hot.........

word is a harder mix of perpetual dreamer is comming, and that may be top 10 summer anthem this summer........ we'll have to see.... < right mix of this track and watch out...... BAM!!!!!!!!!! anthem............

and for you Cpers on AG soon I'll be making my return to sending hot shit out..........

:laugh: :laugh:

You poor, cluless young man.

Listen you little NOBODY....DENNY is a friend of mine and he WILL NOT be playin those songs that he just got till MEMORIAL DAY.THATS THAT....Stop arguing with me.