Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
spinsaikel

private messages...

Ok, since I'm new to the board, that's my excuse. So how do i read those damn things? I click on the private messages linke and then....I dont see them in the box. all it says is:" there are no messages to be displayed at this time." sigh.....this is frustrating, I need a twix.

Sopha

Originally posted by spinsaikel

Ok, since I'm new to the board, that's my excuse. So how do i read those damn things? I click on the private messages linke and then....I dont see them in the box. all it says is:" there are no messages to be displayed at this time." sigh.....this is frustrating, I need a twix.

Sopha

if you go to your settings you can make a pop up window to pop up every time you get a PM (you can also set it up, so you get an e-mail everytime some one sends you a PM). Once that shows up, it asks you if you want another window to show up with your PM's.

But if you have a PM, then if you click on PM, tne it should show the PM's that you have recieved, both the old ones and the new ones.

Originally posted by nourishment

I had the same problem. There's a drop-down box above where your PMs should display that says something like "last two days." Just switch that to "from the beginning." Hopefully, this will show your PMs, Mr. Popular.

i guess somebody was a bit slow :D :D