Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Summers coming....Who's started juicing?

Just kidding, I'm not juicehead, but I was wondering about everyone fitness regimes? I feel that it is now CRUNCH TIME with Memorial Day Weekend 38 days away :). As for myself, I've cut carbs and am going to get my ass to the gym more often (Cardio and weights) How about everyone else?

omfg i started running sunday i ran 3 miles when i walkwed into my house i passed right out took off from work yesterday i was so soar well by night time i felt better and decided to do it all over agian not smart cause it was the same way today!!!! hopefully today will be better but summers right around the corner ive been in the gym since sept... now itz time to get all cut up and lose all that unwanted shit..... diet hard core ahh this is gonna be a shitty month better be worth it

Originally posted by lesdig

I mean, I started a long time ago you lazy ass!!! Just kidding i'm already skinny and JACKED so it really doesnt matter for me...but you better get your ass to the gym, Temps is less than 2 weeks away:) :confused:

.....J/K:)

....oh, and you consider the 1/4 mile walk to Burger King excercise?

Hehehehe...JUST KIDDING:tongue:

......Oh yeah, and I also go walking with BITCH ASS lesdig:)

I started the day after Labor Day last year lol

na, I work out on a regular basis all throughout the winter anyhow...........it's funny cause the gym is fairly empty normally...........then on the weeks following New Years, the weeks preceding Spring Break Time, and the weeks preceding summer, the place all of the sudden has many new faces...........

the diet is in effect as of now and the anavar and sust start next week.........jk :D

QUOTE]Originally posted by tyco

I started the day after Labor Day last year lol

na, I work out on a regular basis all throughout the winter anyhow...........it's funny cause the gym is fairly empty normally...........then on the weeks following New Years, the weeks preceding Spring Break Time, and the weeks preceding summer, the place all of the sudden has many new faces...........

the diet is in effect as of now and the anavar and sust start next week.........jk :D

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I can not believe the amount of people willing to ingest such harmful substances just to look good....isnt fitness more about HEALTH, not just about external appearnce??? At what cost & where does one draw the line?

bwahahahahahaha!!

Originally posted by helixx

Man, when I went to the mall, I said f*** the escalator, I'm taking the stairs! I'm totally ripped now.

:laugh: :laugh:

only if it was that easy......

i wanna get my hands on that shit there suposse to come out with ya know that exercise pill its all over the news and shit like that when the hell does that come out

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I can not believe the amount of people willing to ingest such harmful substances just to look good....isnt fitness more about HEALTH, not just about external appearnce??? At what cost & where does one draw the line?

its the same thing as in the mob, we all chose this path in life, and we all know the consequences.

Why would someone juice anyways, I think people that juice are alot more unhealthy then people that work out and dont juice, shit is bad.. All my boys juice but I refuse to cuz whats the point.

All these Idiots juice cuz they want girls, but who the hell wants a bitch thats gonna want you for your testosorone or money?

I will stick to my weed and stay small...