Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Grand Hello

sparky1712

After months and months of partying, among other things, I've finally registered on Clubplanet (which the urging of friends that posts on this board). Vicman, Melanee, Kuro to name a few - if I left you out, it means that I have no idea what your screen name is. Hello to all!!!

Sparky aka Milien

Originally posted by sparky1712

After months and months of partying, among other things, I've finally registered on Clubplanet (which the urging of friends that posts on this board). Vicman, Melanee, Kuro to name a few - if I left you out, it means that I have no idea what your screen name is. Hello to all!!!

Sparky aka Milien

oh gawd, now we have to deal with you here?

:blown:

:D

welcome sparky

ps. y'all probably seen him at Buzz, he always wears (almost always) flashy shirts

Crank - told you that I would get around to posting on here eventually. Are you going to Buzz this weekend? I haven't decided whether or not I am going yet. Right now, I doubt it but that all could change by Friday. My sister is coming in this weekend and a bunch of us is heading up to Dream on Saturday night (more her style than mine).

Crank - told you that I would get around to posting on here eventually. Are you going to Buzz this weekend? I haven't decided whether or not I am going yet. Right now, I doubt it but that all could change by Friday. My sister is coming in this weekend and a bunch of us is heading up to Dream on Saturday night (more her style than mine).

Funny, Dream is more my sister's style, too.

I'm thinking about taking Friday off, but that never seems to happen come Friday! :D I'll probably hit Buster's Snowball Collective party if I do go out though. Of course, I always run into that, "let's just run by Buzz for an hour" line from my bro and....

Saturday, I'm def at the Edge to see Shady spin. Never been to Dream, but then I haven't heard any good things about it either to get me to go.

The money that the people put into Dream is amazing. The decor and layout of the club is phenomenal I will say, very impress. But the crowd there is similar to that of Platinum - there to be seened basically. The music and DJs,...well that can be desired for to say the least. I think the last time Dream had real DJ talent was Dave Seaman on opening night.

The money that the people put into Dream is amazing. The decor and layout of the club is phenomenal I will say, very impress. But the crowd there is similar to that of Platinum - there to be seened basically. The music and DJs,...well that can be desired for to say the least. I think the last time Dream had real DJ talent was Dave Seaman on opening night.

most beautiful club in DC I think, too bad the music there sux and you need to go decked out..well kinda sorta dressed up, well I would put up with the getting dresssed part if the dj talent was good, or semigood...ok, if it wuz decent

Originally posted by vicman

most beautiful club in DC I think, too bad the music there sux and you need to go decked out..well kinda sorta dressed up, well I would put up with the getting dresssed part if the dj talent was good, or semigood...ok, if it wuz decent

decent once in a while...like a couple a times a year...or once every five years....maybe 10

Originally posted by vicman

What are you talking about Vic!? Don't they have Moutso now!? :D

Malanee knows not to get me started ;-) Right Malanee? :-D

You're on CP now. Time to get acquainted with some real smilies.

;):D

Though for the really good shit you need to go to EZ Dreamer.

bj1.gif