Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The FUCKING YMCA took away my memebership because they have a no violent policy

..What a fucking joke. I'm so pissed off right now :mad: I have been going there for 4 years and I just renewed my memebership ($400) last month. So I was playing basketball and some tool is bitching about how I'm to physical with my D, I was like what ever bitch and then I tossed him to the floor minutes later going for a rebound, it's not my fault he can't hang. Then he gets all up in my face like he is Mike Tyson and makes a big fuss over nothing. I'm not a violent peson so I try to walk away and this bitch won't stop, so I lost my cool and punched him.

Now I can understand them bannding me from ball, but now the whole gym. Thats fucked up I'm getting a lawyer!

Originally posted by Kermzy

YOU'RE not a violent person??? Do you know you??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Come on now! I can't believe you really feel that way about me.

All the times you saw me out and I only got into one little scufle with some kid who attached me at Joeys and your going to label me like that.

Originally posted by tempkid

All the times you saw me out and I only got into one little scufle with some kid who attached me at Joeys and your going to label me like that.

Does the Denny Retro CD incident ring a bell, Mother Theresa?

ATTACKED you??? What's your definition of attacked cause all the kid did was walk past you and you pushed him into the wall, wwwwwwwwwwhat are you looking at!!!!!

I just got a call from my friend who plays there too! He said John this guy who plays too and he is one of the guys who runs the whole Y. He wants me to go there and talk with him. My friend said that the victim wasn't even a member, he snook in to play ball and all the other peope defended me. So I'm hoping John will just tell me not play ball for a couple of weeks, plus he likes me and he wants me to play on his team for a summer leauge.

So cross your fingers I'm off to the Y!

..What a fucking joke. I'm so pissed off right now :mad: I have been going there for 4 years and I just renewed my memebership ($400) last month. So I was playing basketball and some tool is bitching about how I'm to physical with my D, I was like what ever bitch and then I tossed him to the floor minutes later going for a rebound, it's not my fault he can't hang. Then he gets all up in my face like he is Mike Tyson and makes a big fuss over nothing. I'm not a violent peson so I try to walk away and this bitch won't stop, so I lost my cool and punched him.

Now I can understand them bannding me from ball, but now the whole gym. Thats fucked up I'm getting a lawyer!

You wanted a lawyer, now you got one . . .

They can kick you out, but you have to look at your contract to see if the can keep your fee. I doubt it and you should be entitled to a pro rata refund; however, just be aware that they might say that by fighting you materially breached the contract and are entitled to nothing...

On another note, JBR--You were missed on Friday--Actually, I was so mangled that you could have been there and I just didnt notice

My friend said that the victim wasn't even a member, he snook in to play ball and all the other peope defended me.

i dont think you are violent, and by the way, its "snuck" ;)