Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Goodbye Everyone

aboyfrombklyn

And you have to be more dramatic about it...like...

Goodbye cruel world!

May all you sons of bitches fester in your own filth

till the stink rises so high that puke from heaven rains from the sky making all you bastards drown.

:flame:

Or...you could just tell us where your going...:laugh:

im gonna have to go with spragga on this one...

if you're not gonna tell us where you're going, or why you've decided to stop posting, then don't bother scaring everyone half to death by just saying goodbye.

i find that so irritating!! :mad:

either way, ciro i have a feeling you'll be reading this... i hope you're ok. IM me sometime...

I just want to apologize to everyone. I really want all of you to know that you're all great and I appreciate all the support, advice, and even criticism (well, sometimes). It's sad to say, but there have been some days where this message board is what kept me going. I never imagined that someone could feel this way until I experienced it myself. I would explain everything to you guys, but I really don't think there's enough room to post what's going on. I acknowledge that I was wrong for posting this thread and the only thing I can do is say that I am truly sorry for everything. I know that I am a good person and I deserve to live a happy, healthy life just like the rest of you. I don't believe in God, but if there is one, may he bless you all. Thanks!

Love,

aboyfrombklyn:)

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

I just want to apologize to everyone. I really want all of you to know that you're all great and I appreciate all the support, advice, and even criticism (well, sometimes). It's sad to say, but there have been some days where this message board is what kept me going. I never imagined that someone could feel this way until I experienced it myself. I would explain everything to you guys, but I really don't think there's enough room to post what's going on. I acknowledge that I was wrong for posting this thread and the only thing I can do is say that I am truly sorry for everything. I know that I am a good person and I deserve to live a happy, healthy life just like the rest of you. I don't believe in God, but if there is one, may he bless you all. Thanks!

Love,

aboyfrombklyn:)

Awwww...that is so sweet....:)