Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the weirdest object that has been in your pussy/ass?

romy20

Originally posted by fierydesire

OOOOOOOOOOOOO I would love to tell, but some things are better left untold...some of you may find out if I speak to ya;)

sowwwy:tongue: well ok....just a tab bit of info

I will give more clues, I was sprawled out on my bed....she was behind me and I hd no clue what was going on..just listening to tunes....and boooooomm...inserting occurred...she ripped my pants off and the object she inserted..haha I will not disclose;):tongue:

My Guess: A Lamp

Shove the lamp up my ass, shove the lamp up my ass, turn it on, MAKE ME CUM!!! :laugh:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe i have a couple stories for you guys...one is really mean though

we got strippers once and we used bottles and all types of vegetables, but then we broke out Buzz Lightyear...It's this figurine that moves his arm up and down and screams, "I am Buzz Lightyear, I am Buzz Lightyear." Well anyway this other stripper put a condom on my foot and made me shove it in there. I dunno wtf happened but her pussy clamped my foot and started doin some weird shit that felt realllllllly good lol. She also smoked cigarettes out of that thing and did some other funky shit.

There was another time were my friend let a whole bunch of us watch him use a cucumber on this girl... I know its messed up and all but wtf it wasnt me... We were at a friends house and she was gettin it with the cucumber and then he tried to put it in her ass lmao and she jumped so high and started screamin at him... So that ended quickly when she saw like 3 of us watching and laughing.

Another time this girl was talking shit to my friend so he got pissed and ripped paper up into lil pieces. While he was fingering her he shoved the papers in and she had no clue.:( I feel so bad for telling this story but i figured i would share.

Originally posted by origskeemr

hehe i have a couple stories for you guys...one is really mean though

we got strippers once and we used bottles and all types of vegetables, but then we broke out Buzz Lightyear...It's this figurine that moves his arm up and down and screams, "I am Buzz Lightyear, I am Buzz Lightyear." Well anyway this other stripper put a condom on my foot and made me shove it in there. I dunno wtf happened but her pussy clamped my foot and started doin some weird shit that felt realllllllly good lol. She also smoked cigarettes out of that thing and did some other funky shit.

There was another time were my friend let a whole bunch of us watch him use a cucumber on this girl... I know its messed up and all but wtf it wasnt me... We were at a friends house and she was gettin it with the cucumber and then he tried to put it in her ass lmao and she jumped so high and started screamin at him... So that ended quickly when she saw like 3 of us watching and laughing.

Another time this girl was talking shit to my friend so he got pissed and ripped paper up into lil pieces. While he was fingering her he shoved the papers in and she had no clue.:( I feel so bad for telling this story but i figured i would share.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

btw~~~>who's the girl with the paper girl? i never heard this story......i hope it wasn't me!!! lmao....maybe that's why i never heard it!!!!!!!!:laugh::confused:

Originally posted by misk

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

btw~~~>who's the girl with the paper girl? i never heard this story......i hope it wasn't me!!! lmao....maybe that's why i never heard it!!!!!!!!:laugh::confused:

nope nope this was the work of Mr. Imbruglia ;) you never made it to him lol oh yeh you did lmfao... I just thought of sumptin... Am I the only one of my group that hasnt hooked up with you :confused: I think so

nope nope this was the work of Mr. Imbruglia ;) you never made it to him lol oh yeh you did lmfao... I just thought of sumptin... Am I the only one of my group that hasnt hooked up with you :confused: I think so

well that's a hell of a thing to post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jeeeeez....could u portray me in any worse of a light! lol................people people....it's not how it sounds!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh::D:laugh:

Originally posted by misk

well that's a hell of a thing to post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jeeeeez....could u portray me in any worse of a light! lol................people people....it's not how it sounds!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh::D:laugh:

rotflmao:laugh: omg i didnt mean it to sound like that lmao...

Originally posted by fierydesire

OMFG...that was just wrong:laugh: :laugh: pieces of paper and buzz light year....WTF were you dudes thinking?

lmao honestly the Buzz Lightyear was just sittin on the table when they started puttin the bottles in...:idea: Then someone had a bright idea with the Buzz Lighyear, i think it was the kids house lil cousins toy lmao... The paper shit was just Dead Wrong my boy just didnt give a fuck and he is a clown... The girl was talkin shit like she was some prize, so he did what he did. We always wondered if she ever found out cause that shit just doesnt fall out like the snow at Exit when Kiss drops.:laugh:

Thats so fuckin hillarious, because its so random. Paper?WTF? :laugh: :laugh: