Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Poll!

malanee

If you HAD to pick one:

Would you rather be overweight with a pretty face or skinny with an ugly face? Why?

Would you give up two fingers for a million dollars? Which ones?

Would you rather work 40 hours and make 40k or 60 hours and make 140k?

Would you save yourself or a stranger if you were trapped in a burning building? Would it make a difference if the person was old? Had Children? Was a child?

If you HAD to pick one:

Would you rather be overweight with a pretty face or skinny with an ugly face? Why?

OVERWEIGHT & PRETTY FACE. I CAN ALWAYS GO ON A DIET.

I GUESS I WOULD. MY TWO PINKIES IN MY TOES.

60 & 140K...I ALREADY HANG AROUND THIS DAMN OFFICE AROUND 55 HRS A WEEK, SO ANOTHER 5 HOURS WOULD NOT KILL ME, AND I WOULD GET 100K MORE.

Would you save yourself or a stranger if you were trapped in a burning building? Would it make a difference if the person was old? Had Children? Was a child?

I WOULD TRY TO SAVE THE STRANGER, WOULDNT MAKE A DIFFERENCE WHO HE/SHE IS.

Originally posted by malanee

If you HAD to pick one:

Overweight with a good face cuz then I'd just try to lose the weight.

I wouldn't give any of my fingers for a million dollars.

It depdends on whether I like or dislike the job (though I think I'd probably go for more money either way).

I'd save a kid, someone with kids, or a woman before myself. Men can fucking burn.

If you HAD to pick one:

-Would you rather be overweight with a pretty face or skinny with an ugly face? Why?

Overweight w/ pretty face. I can always lose the weight and get in shape. Having your face re-done is not easy.

-Would you give up two fingers for a million dollars? Which ones?

No. One million dollars just isn't that much these days...

-Would you rather work 40 hours and make 40k or 60 hours and make 140k?

60 hrs and 140K. That's not that much extra time. I know plenty of people that work more than that and earn less. Preferably I'd like 60hrs for 160K or so

-Would you save yourself or a stranger if you were trapped in a burning building? Would it make a difference if the person was old? Had Children? Was a child?

I'd plow down grandma and the kids on my way out. Just like George in that Seinfeld episode. Now if it was a hot chick on the other hand... :D

:blown:

I would rather be skinny just because less problems on the body and hassles and people staring at you when your eating and so on. But is this overweight person allowed to lose weight? if so that changes everything.....

Definitely give up one pinky finger and then one ring finger. I'm looking at my hands now and trying to think which one's I would least miss, but now that I think about it I like all of them!! Can I just cut-off the tops to 4 of them? Thats equals 2......

I don't have to work because I gave up two fingers for a million$$

Ok but since I haven't donated the fingers yet I would rather work 60hrs for 140k. 40k a yr. just doesn't cut it around here.

Burning building that easy, it's all about me. If there was a child it would make it very very hard, I honestly would say I might save that kid. But if it's a stranger, fuck that let them burn, no offense, but I don't even know them:blown: Old person, same idea, they're old and have lived a full life now let me.

Guess I should answer!

Would you rather be overweight with a pretty face or skinny with an ugly face? Why? Overweight with a pretty face. I think women who are curvy and have some meat on their bones are more attractive anyway. Now - if it were obese and permanent - I'd say skinny.

No. I can make a million dollars.

Am I the only one that thinks working 60 hours a week is insane?? That's 12 hour days!!! I know someone who works that hard - and he has no time to enjoy his money! You only live once you know! I love my slack ass, 40 hour a week job - even if it isn't going to make me rich!

I honestly don't know! I believe both of our lives are equally important. I think if that person was able bodied - I would say every person for themselves. If they weren't I would probably try and save them.

If you HAD to pick one:

Overweight w/ a pretty face. Although I prefer women who are skinny w/ a pretty face. But I guess that wasn't the question.

Probably not. I'm a wuss when it comes to pain.

If those are my only two choices, then I guess 60 hours for 160K. I got bills to pay. 40K and I go bankrupt. Although, I kinda like the 120K for 35 hour deal.

I would save old people, women, and children. Considering how homophobic I am, I don't think I could touch a man long enough without feeling uncomfortable to do either of us any good in this situation.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

If

I would save old people, women, and children. Considering how homophobic I am, I don't think I could touch a man long enough without feeling uncomfortable to do either of us any good in this situation.

Unless it was Vic and he had some squeezable grape jelly, right?

---> Probably overweight w/ a pretty face. I could lose the weight...

---> No way

---> That seems like it would be "all work & no play" It really depends on what my job was. But I'd probably stick to my 40 hour week.

---> I'd probably try to save the stranger. But honestly don't know if I could really carry anyone...

Would you rather be overweight with a pretty face or skinny with an ugly face? Why? What if you already have both, does this question still apply?

Would you give up two fingers for a million dollars? HELL YES, any two they wanted except for the thumbs.

Would you rather work 40 hours and make 40k or 60 hours and make 140k? 60 hours no doubt, I work 60 hours a week now and don't make either one of those figures.

Would you save yourself or a stranger if you were trapped in a burning building? Stranger and then myself. I guess it's just the good heart that I have. I couldn't live right knowing that I left someone to perish without even trying to save them. It thats if they were young old, had kids or whatever. But if I knew they were an evil person, ie. terrorist. I would roast marshmellows over their frying ass

if it was working 60 hrs and making say 60k, I would stick with the 40-40 deal, but to work an extra 20 hours a week and get 80k extra, that seesm liek a very good deal for me, unless I had to work an extra 20 hrs as a male prostitute or an extra 20hrs as a construction worker or something lik ethat

Originally posted by vicman

if it was working 60 hrs and making say 60k, I would stick with the 40-40 deal, but to work an extra 20 hours a week and get 80k extra, that seesm liek a very good deal for me, unless I had to work an extra 20 hrs as a male prostitute or an extra 20hrs as a construction worker or something lik ethat

I agree with you on the male prostitution part, that would suck. but construction work isn't that bad. There are days that I am stuck in the office that I wich I was outside building a house or something.

Originally posted by malanee

No. I can make a million dollars.

good answer.

Am I the only one that thinks working 60 hours a week is insane?? That's 12 hour days!!!

u still get half of 5 days to yourself and 2 full days a week...with that salary u could get a dope apartment next door to the office so u don't waste time commuting...and u could pay people to do stuff for u like cleaning + shopping + cooking etc so u can spend your time doing what u really like doing :P

work hard party hard?

and think of all the records u could buy with that extra 100k :D

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

u still get half of 5 days to yourself and 2 full days a week...with that salary u could get a dope apartment next door to the office so u don't waste time commuting...and u could pay people to do stuff for u like cleaning + shopping + cooking etc so u can spend your time doing what u really like doing :P

work hard party hard?

and think of all the records u could buy with that extra 100k :D

I would only get 2-3 hours a day to myself during the week - since I need about 9 hours of sleep a night! And when would I practice? When would I work out? When would I have time for a relationship?

It is all about quality of life! Of course - if it was only for a short time 1-2 years - I might do it. But the thing is - you never know how long you are going to live! If I die next month - would I have really wanted to spend my last month working 60 hours a week? Hell no!

And what would that extra 100k buy you? The guy I know who does the 60 hours for 100k lives on my block, doesn't have a car, eats and parties at the same places I do. So how is his life that much improved by having more money? He's just tired and needs to do drugs all the time. Hmmm, hold on - he may be onto something there! :laugh: