Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
malanee

****OFFICIAL**** Snowball Collective Roll Call!

Originally posted by vicman

is there a dress code there?

isnt this the place thats a italian restaurant duringthe day and no one could figure out where th dj booth was?

there isnt a strict dress code. sneakers are ok, but you still gotta be dressed somewhat nicely.

yeah - the place is a restaurant by day, but they have made some improvements to it. there is now a dancefloor and dj booth in the main room. if you didnt know it was a restaurant, it'd be hard to tell.

you coming vic?

Originally posted by djbuster

there isnt a strict dress code. sneakers are ok, but you still gotta be dressed somewhat nicely.

yeah - the place is a restaurant by day, but they have made some improvements to it. there is now a dancefloor and dj booth in the main room. if you didnt know it was a restaurant, it'd be hard to tell.

you coming vic?

i'm gunna have to pullout the nice clothes out from the closet for this one..havent been to Murali since their opening night last year, and I thought the dj booth was in the bathrooms, 'cos I never found it all night.

Yup, I'l be there.

i'm gunna have to pullout the nice clothes out from the closet for this one..havent been to Murali since their opening night last year, and I thought the dj booth was in the bathrooms, 'cos I never found it all night.

Yup, I'l be there.

WERD.:)

Originally posted by zaguero

I don't think it gonna take all night but I also think its not going to take 20 mins either.

Quit your whining! You're going too! Don't make me bitch slap you!

Ok, what time are you gonna be at that club? don't say 1:30 am cuz I know thats bullshit.

Ooooh! Cat fight! Cat fight!

My money is on Vic. He's got the longest lee press ons.....

Originally posted by malanee

Ooooh! Cat fight! Cat fight!

My money is on Vic. He's got the longest lee press ons.....

:laugh: :laugh: I'll take Zags, he's not afraid of Martha Stewart and her spatula.

Ok, what time are you gonna be at that club? don't say 1:30 am cuz I know thats bullshit.

dont tell me leasing offices are open @ 12. buster goes on at 1:30, I'll probably get there an hour and a half or so before he goes on to hang out with people a bit.

you can wank off in ur apartment if you want, but dont worry, I'lll be ready to go on Saturday to visit apts.

Originally posted by malanee

Quit your whining! You're going too! Don't make me bitch slap you!

I can't, I'm playing soccer Saturday morning. You'll be seeing less of me on Friday nights until another injury arises.

I can't, I'm playing soccer Saturday morning. You'll be seeing less of me on Friday nights until another injury arises.

hold up, and you were bitching because I was planning to go to busters thingy on Friday night?

dont tell me leasing offices are open @ 12. buster goes on at 1:30, I'll probably get there an hour and a half or so before he goes on to hang out with people a bit.

you can wank off in ur apartment if you want, but dont worry, I'lll be ready to go on Saturday to visit apts.

I dont wank off before soccer games..opps too much info. :D