Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LUVINGGGGGGGGGG this track........

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Daniel Bedingfield - gotta get thru this

on the radio down here in miami and I like it alot, I'm sure on a monster system early on in the night it would sound nice.............

not sure what the good mixes name is but there is like 5 on AG all different......

male vocals......... I love em............

soooo many new tracks out down here. so much stuff on the radio that will never get played on ktu or any other station... though the paul van dyke show sucks......:blown:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by StArBrYte

Saleen when did you move to Miami? :confused:

last week.......... I luv it here........ I need a job though, drinking mararitas every day on the beach is not helping.....

I believe Daniel Bedingfield is a guy from New Zealand it was a huge hit here and in the top ten for ages and I think it is still in the top 30. It was also a number one song in England last year.

The song still gets played on radio a lot here I guess cos it is a good pop song and fits commercial radio requirements.

cheers Zade

Guest saleen351

I can't get enuff of this track......... if ktu plays it will be a track of the summer........ here is the good mix by the way if anyone wants it......

Daniel Bedingfield - Gotta Get Thru This (D 'n'D Full Length mix)

The DnD mix is a kickass one and was actually the first one that came out. The track's a little played at this point, but I'm still hearing soem of the jocks drop the Agent-X remix of it which is really good too. Also, I think the DnD Dark Mix is a little better than the DnD full length, but it really is a sweet sweet tune....he sounds like a young Michael Jackson...