Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the CP MAFIA

bbflux

2 great pictures guys!

yeah Barbie is always the life of the party with that big smile. :)

Joey, what's up man! , I think I've never seen anybody walk around Lola as much as you did that night of Satoshie Tommie party. hehehehhe.

laterz!

Lalo

Originally posted by laliux

Joey, what's up man! , I think I've never seen anybody walk around Lola as much as you did that night of Satoshie Tommie party. hehehehhe.

I couldn't help it...........Vicman had me canvasing the club in search of superstar DJs (they were everywhere). *Yeah- just ask anyone, "wandering the club aimlessly" seems to be my M.O. :D

Originally posted by laliux

Joey, what's up man! , I think I've never seen anybody walk around Lola as much as you did ...

:laugh: Whenever I walk into a venue I check the floor for tracks to know if Joey's in the house or not. :laugh:

OMFG dont even tell me that shit... Well we are taking a long long break.... We havent gone out in at all since ultra. As you know I was just having way too much fun for my own good. After Ultra and PVD @ SPACE we were outta gas... But Im sorry Im missed that.. Im really gettin ichy to go out though.....