Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pictures from Africa....

Went initially for business...but it didn't work out, so I spent the rest of the time driving around, partying, meeting the locals, and sightseeing...was sooo worth it...I loved Africa and can't wait to go back one day....

Originally posted by tribal

yo sassa, awesome pics. did you go for fun or for a project?? id love to visit africa. its next on my list after ibiza this august. ;)

i heard Lesotho and Uganda have beautiful safaris

Zimbabwe and Botswana as well..but Zimbabwe isn't an option right now...

Hey Sassa! Great pics! Southern Africa is awesome...I grew up in Botswana(spent most of my childhood there), and I can tell you that was the best experience ever! I love wildlife/wildlife watching and we used to go to a national park (either in South Africa, Zimbabwe or Botswana) almost every year! My parents are still there and I haven't been back in over 2 years...am dying to go back for a visit!

Yeah, Botswana has some great parks to visit, though you'll probably be spending a bit more money since the locations are more remote (except Chobe national park)...however, its well worth it since most South African parks are quite commercialized (with the exception of maybe the Gemsbok park). However, I'm out of date by about 3 years, so things have probably changed.

I still have not had a chance to check out Cape town, but I've heard its absolutely gorgeous!

Shit, I'm getting homesick thinking about this.

I stayed mainly in the Johannesburg area....but I'm planning to head to Cape Town for New Year's....I've heard wonderful things about it from the natives aswell...I love how Africans don't think about backpacking in other continents when they want to take a vacation...no, they buy a 4x4 and head to Mozambique and up north to the neighboring countries...I've never been this enraptured by a place before...it has really gotten under my skin...I think about my time there constantly and cannot wait for the day I will feel the warm African sunshine on my face once again...

By the way, I have another pic with me, my friend, and two park rangers...do I dare post it? :D