Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm in a NY state of mind.....

New York State of Mind

Some folks like to get away, take a holiday from the neighborhood

Hop a flight to Miami Beach or Hollywood.

I'm taking a Greyhound on the Hudson River line-

I'm in a New York state of mind.

I seen all the movie stars in their fancy cars and their limousines,

Been high in the Rockies under the evergreens,

But I know what I'M needing and I don't want to waste more time-

It was so easy living day by day

Out of touch with the rhythm and the blues,

But now I need a little give and take,

The New York Times, the Daily News...

It comes down to reality-and it's fine with me 'cause I've let it slide,

Don't care if it's Chinatown or Riverside,

I don't have any reasons, I've left them all behind-

REPEAT 3RD VERSE

I'm just taking a Greyhound on the Hudson River line-

'Cause I'm in a New York state of mind.

Next Friday, I'll be unpacking my bags in NYC.

Originally posted by clubkat

love billy joel :D

Try Oletha Adams, she's got a nice touch.

G, yes I realy look forward to come over..... Ãll of you have to carry me to JFK when I'm done....if there's just one spark of energy left in my body after those 10 days, I'll consider my stay a failure.....so please, please.......let's get crazy!! :D

Originally posted by gmccookny

YEah, Man!

You sound pretty ecstatic to come here. Let me know once you arrive, we'll tear this city up right:D

Sorry mate, I've got a mad program ahead of me first, doing stuff like : Yankee Stadium (got tickets), M.S. Garden Tour (no play-offs damn), Fire Island, Broadway (with a show), Intrepid, Circle Line, Lady Liberty,

the Empire State Building, China-Town, Soho, a Fire-department, Niagra Falls, Wallstreet, Waldorff, Central Park to name a few.... We're booked for the Rockettes, and got so much people and friends to meet, brunches, lunches and diners...they will try to exchaust me in 7 days so partying will only take place somewhere between the 3rd and 5th of May..because then I'm realy free to go from my own hotel. But I'll try to sneak-out, keep in touch with S..... she's already searching for some other things to do and I'll call her from time to time.

attachment.php?postid=792826

Originally posted by dafunkadelic

We're booked for the Rockettes,

Hahahah NICE choice I might say - my dance team is a cross between the rockettes and cheerleaders - the skill on those girls is quite admirable :D Don't forget to take me with you, I want to steal some of their choreography for new routines ;)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hahahah NICE choice I might say - my dance team is a cross between the rockettes and cheerleaders - the skill on those girls is quite admirable :D Don't forget to take me with you, I want to steal some of their choreography for new routines ;)

I need another week.......or 2!!! Can U settle for a great night?

at a nice club????? ;):D;)

Sorry mate, I've got a mad program ahead of me first, doing stuff like : Yankee Stadium (got tickets), M.S. Garden Tour (no play-offs damn), Fire Island, Broadway (with a show), Intrepid, Circle Line, Lady Liberty,

the Empire State Building, China-Town, Soho, a Fire-department, Niagra Falls, Wallstreet, Waldorff, Central Park to name a few.... We're booked for the Rockettes, and got so much people and friends to meet, brunches, lunches and diners...they will try to exchaust me in 7 days so partying will only take place somewhere between the 3rd and 5th of May..because then I'm realy free to go from my own hotel. But I'll try to sneak-out, keep in touch with S..... she's already searching for some other things to do and I'll call her from time to time.

attachment.php?postid=792826

if u plan to go to the empire state bldg leme know when..stop by my office and i can hook u up with the executive pass so u wont have to wait in line..u wont have to pay..u wont have to hang out with the Kansas-folk...its like a VIP card :D .

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

if u plan to go to the empire state bldg leme know when..stop by my office and i can hook u up with the executive pass so u wont have to wait in line..u wont have to pay..u wont have to hang out with the Kansas-folk...its like a VIP card :D .

That's realy kind......I guess I'll better check my PMs more often.

And why do you look up to Matthew, is it because he shagged Sarah?

That's realy kind......I guess I'll better check my PMs more often.

And why do you look up to Mathew, is it because he shagged Sarah?

no prob man..ill hook any1 up whos from the old continent..maybe when i swing by AMS. again u can hook me up (grasshoppers? hehe)...and it isnt matthew i look up to...its the character Ferris..he taught me more about life in that 2 hr movie than anyone before or after him

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

no prob man..ill hook any1 up whos from the old continent..maybe when i swing by AMS. again u can hook me up (grasshoppers? hehe)...and it isnt matthew i look up to...its the character Ferris..he taught me more about life in that 2 hr movie than anyone before or after him

Seems I need to run to the videostore..... I still remember him from Glory ( what a movie ). And maybe we should all go to DanceValley this year at Spaarnewoude (near Amsterdam).

To start with ;)

And maybe we should all go to DanceValley this year at Spaarnewoude (near Amsterdam).

To start with ;)

I don't have anything to say here... but dance valley was mentioned so i figured i had to put my $.02 in :)

peaz.

rob