Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I will be playing main floor @ Roxy Nightclub Tonight!

Putting all the drama and CP problems aside, I will play for you guys tonight at Roxy not as ClubPlanets "DJ of the Month", but on my own and through the works of Aluv, Bobby Goodrich, and Johnny Vicious...

.. I thank you.

Hope to see you tonight!

(request anything you want, ill try my best!)

I hope this can settle the draaaaama!:D

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Actually me and heretic909 are gonna kidnap you and Johnny Vicious.Then we will proceed to spin hardcore and gabber all night.

KNOCKIN DOWN HAIR SPIKES @ ROXY FRIDAYS

"ICE SPIKER" GUESTLIST or just say Salon Selectives to the guestlist girl.

heh

Not a bad idea, but I'm in a pretty pissed off mood today, so I think I'll stick with the home court and play some really hard and angry shit tonite at Fun House.

Plus, we can't make a formal announcement about this kidnapping. It's much more fun when the spike-heads show up expecting Luz Divina, and then surprising them all with an onslaught of Core Pusher and Impulse Factory. ;)

Originally posted by heretic909

heh

Not a bad idea, but I'm in a pretty pissed off mood today, so I think I'll stick with the home court and play some really hard and angry shit tonite at Fun House.

Plus, we can't make a formal announcement about this kidnapping. It's much more fun when the spike-heads show up expecting Luz Divina, and then surprising them all with an onslaught of Core Pusher and Impulse Factory. ;)

:D

Maybe we can do a 220 bpm remix of "Rapture"....ya know we have to please the crowd.

Originally posted by djustinh

Putting all the drama and CP problems aside, I will play for you guys tonight at Roxy not as ClubPlanets "DJ of the Month", but on my own and through the works of Aluv, Bobby Goodrich, and Johnny Viscious...

Can't believe u spelled Vicious wrong.....

Originally posted by brickhouse

Heh. Gabber loves you. What an un-gabber thing to say.

The Ice spiker crew proves to the world that Aquanet still hasn't gone out of style in Jersey....

Gabber has some love. We can knock peoples teeth out in the pit and say "i'm sorry"...now that's love.:)

You said Aquanet:laugh:

Don't be scarde of gabber.Gabber loves you :)

But I could see being a lil weary of heretic909 cuz he's a 6'8 German gabber monster.

:laugh:

That's why I play for the freaks. Everyone else is scared of DJ German Gabba Monsta. You think if I cut my hair and wore shiny Bang Bang shirts that they would dance to gabber then?

Originally posted by heretic909

:laugh:

That's why I play for the freaks. Everyone else is scared of DJ German Gabba Monsta. You think if I cut my hair and wore shiny Bang Bang shirts that they would dance to gabber then?

I think the shiny shirt would work pretty well at your place. That's only if you wear a black testicle harness because black matches everything.

You could also take that long hair and create the ultimate spike.Then you could go to factory and be the envy of everyone.

"Ayyyyyyoooooooo!! Look at those spikes ova deah" You'll be a god bro.

I think the shiny shirt would work pretty well at your place. That's only if you wear a black testicle harness because black matches everything.

You could also take that long hair and create the ultimate spike.Then you could go to factory and be the envy of everyone.

"Ayyyyyyoooooooo!! Look at those spikes ova deah" You'll be a god bro.

That does it then. I'm gonna get me some shiny shirts and have 2 1/2 ft spikes sprouting outta my skull and heading to SF. :laugh:

Ummm, wasn't this thread originally about Roxy or something? Not quite sure how it evolved into gabber and hair spikes.