Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scot Project Last night!

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

glowgrlnyc..if it wasnt for the motorcross shirt id never find u ,o-jay, codica -:D,djjonstephen,roninmess,mikebugout , legend38,bebby , hotchickie(surprised u didnt smack me ahaha)..MOTHAFAWKING highmay..and nychunk .and..well..thats about it i guess

:D

Aww!! I got a ":D" for my shoutout!! WERD!! Nice meeting you sweetie, nice seeing ya again at BOO!! Ahh!! We made it, we survived the weekend!! :eek:

Had a nice time at Exit.. there were some problems and some beef over on the other side of the 2nd floor from where most of the CP people were chillin' but I had a good time.. fucking pain in the ass in the beginning.. I'd like to let all the people that got tix from me know that they got them cheaper than I even did!! I had to pay more than you guys did, don't ask me how the fuck shit like that happens, what can you expect, it's fucking Exit and it's fucking gayness. I'm beyond belief pissed about that. WHATEVER.

Soct Project was hot.. but as much as I love him (and always will..) Boo 6 is what's stuck in my mind.. I can't get over some of the performances there.. :blank:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

(Highmay, I happened to notice who I posted as myself - hence my reply before yours, but thanks for the tip anyway :rolleyes: )

uh, well actually, i was in the middle of typing my post as you were correcting yourself...but I kept it up because I fucking felt like it..so here's another tip: SMFC™

Originally posted by legend38

I was not crazy about the opener, he started to heat up around the end....

When project first came on the sound was way too low, as the night went on I think they turned it up a little bit.

I heard every song I wanted to hear, and the highlight being overdrive.

I have heard Overdrive at Exit 100 times, thanks to Tony Draper, but it had so much more energy coming from Scot Project. :bounce: I thought the set was better then his recent sets from Trance Escape and Cosmic Energy.

I had to leave a little early cause I had baseball, so i am on my way out and this kid says "Look its Johnny Vicious!" , It def. was him walking into the club, I was like FUCK, i picked a great time to leave.

New CP peeps I met......

GlowGirlNYC,Mother Fuckin Highmay,Dos, the girl Highmay was with, i forget her name, and I think that is it.

JonStevens and Ojay, nice chillin with you guys, you drunk bastards :tongue:

the club wasn't terribly packed, which was a good thing. The vibe was half way decent. Thats about all i got to say :)

dude..i just noticed..u actually shouted me out as DOS ahaha..hottttttttttt!! ahaha....motherfuckers didnt believe me vicious was up in the booth..after mike told me and every1 left i went to my friends and told them they were like NO NO THATS NOT HIM..stupid asses

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

nah thanks - I have opportunities for better ;)

better? than this man here?? :eek:

~where's your head woman~ :blown::D

if u dont want the opportunity, i'll take it!

::gotta love a man with brains enough to give him brains:: :love: