Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~~SF friday review!!~~~

~~~me airatomic dolik mssabina and some of our friends went to sf last nite and had an awesome time! music was great, the crowd was chill, could have been more of a vibe imo but they were cool ppl......ran into scott finesse at some point and raffieb.......i hate writing reviews so ill just say i hate a great time so i dont regret not going to see project at all!!! the place wasnt too crowded so if u wanted to sit down and take a berather there was room....overall a great night

ps to roninmess: he palyed "safe from harm" for like 15 min at almost right before closing:tongue: what a good song to end the night with

yeah i had a lot of fun last night at SF too... good night to pop my SF cherry :D i loved the venue, even though it was a bit small, the couches are a godsend and you could actually find cold air to cool off in. it wasn't packed really but there were enough ppl around to make it a nice crowd. the music i liked, it got me dancing and baez through in some good tracks....safe from harm was one of em...omg how much i love that song now!!

yeah so i had fun, now i wanna check out sat night with JP....:)

I had a great time last night also, its soo nice to be @ factory when it isn't so crowded. I think last nites crowd was perfect. THere was plenty of room for everyone to spread out and dance.. I think eddie got into his old rythem last night and tore it up. I was impressed. I think SF is gonna blow up soon, thats just my prediction. well Roxy did like 200 last night and well other clubs around (exit might have done well last night but thats just because of scott project) so i think sf is gonna be the place to be in weeks to come........

Originally posted by mssabina

yeah i had a lot of fun last night at SF too... good night to pop my SF cherry :D i loved the venue, even though it was a bit small, the couches are a godsend and you could actually find cold air to cool off in. it wasn't packed really but there were enough ppl around to make it a nice crowd. the music i liked, it got me dancing and baez through in some good tracks....safe from harm was one of em...omg how much i love that song now!!

yeah so i had fun, now i wanna check out sat night with JP....:)

just wait til summer comes around:cool:

WTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!! haha i met airatomic and i think thats it! (wtf is ur real name bro, i always bump into you and i'm like "oooooh shit ur the guy from brooklyn right" and your like "raffie bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb") hehe......SF my first time.....gottta say i loved the club, the music, ehhhh (going through it was my highlight....then i started fuckin convulsing (stacker 3) and just peaced out of the place).....whats this song "safe from harm" any good? i'll go get it from AG........otherwise concering SF.....i loved how they had WATER FOUNTAINS!!! when i heard the meetup was gonna be at "the waterfountain", i thought an actual fountain like in Italy....hehe....i think thats so chill b/c then u dont need to buy the water and save some mula!!!.......hmmmm my next step for SF: get myself a fake ID or jack my friends real 21 ID and go see JP after after after after hoursssssss my b-day is may 10th (friday) so maybe i'll hitup roxy then vinyl then sleep all day saturday then goto SF for JP then not wake up for 4 days! yea gggood plan (sorrry i wrote a lot, i'm still wired from these damn stackerssssssss) AIGHT PEACE PEEPZ!!!

Originally posted by bassboy

Has Eddie gotten his shit back together?

Where is the MSOPRANO review, I trust his judgement.

I really hope this party surives until I get back to the US.

don't count on a msoprano review. hmm mike at SF? lol i don't think so....:laugh: :laugh:

Has Eddie gotten his shit back together?

Where is the MSOPRANO review, I trust his judgement.

I really hope this party surives until I get back to the US.

ahaha what up bro.....im glad you trust my judgement....i wont be checking out baez at sf anytime soon....hes to commercial for my tastes....last time i heard him spin he played all vocals and ktu jams...to each their own...

yo i see your profile says spain...are you near ibiza by the way

Originally posted by msoprano13

ahaha what up bro.....im glad you trust my judgement....i wont be checking out baez at sf anytime soon....hes to commercial for my tastes....last time i heard him spin he played all vocals and ktu jams...to each their own...

yo i see your profile says spain...are you near ibiza by the way

Sorry.

Yo, I work at the US Embassy in Madrid. Are you going to Ibiza Mike? I hope you have saved a shitload of money, cause it is the biggest tourist trap in the world.

Having lived here for a year I will say that almost nobody from Spain goes to Ibiza. It is all Northern Europeans and Americans, which makes it a more expensive version of Cancun with better clubs and lineups. Para que sepas. Lemme know if I can help.

Back to Eddie real fast. I hear you on the vocals thing, I saw him in DC a year ago and he was horrible. The crowd was gay which may explain his track selection. But the shit he used to play at Tunnel was not commercial because he was getting the records before they were released. I don´t know how well connected he his now with his declining popularity, etc. You are a Vicious fanatic and you don´t think HE plays vocals?

Who else heard Eddie Baez this friday at SF and can help a NYC comrade overseas with a review? Thanks.