Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Strong Personality

fierydesire

In my opinion a person with "strong personality" is someone with an established "I", very secure in oneself, aware of the surrounding. It is a known fact that people are intnimidated by somebody with a "stronger personality" than theirs. So when somebody says to you you have a "strong personality" they basically mean I can't be arround you because I feel like shit, two steps lower than you are. I personally prefer a women with a very strong opinion of herself, not some unsecure girl who needs to be reminded that she is cute and not fat and so on and so forth, instead the one who can mentally challenge you in aspects that the other would not be able of reaching.

Originally posted by fantazy

In my opinion a person with "strong personality" is someone with an established "I", very secure in oneself, aware of the surrounding. It is a known fact that people are intnimidated by somebody with a "stronger personality" than theirs. So when somebody says to you you have a "strong personality" they basically mean I can't be arround you because I feel like shit, two steps lower than you are. I personally prefer a women with a very strong opinion of herself, not some unsecure girl who needs to be reminded that she is cute and not fat and so on and so forth, instead the one who can mentally challenge you in aspects that the other would not be able of reaching.

I don't think that it necessarily means that they can't be around you or feel lower than you. Perhaps it can be a compliment, IDK..but this guyis not scared of me and isnt insecure, but I just couldn't understand if he meant strong personality was a good thing or bad...thats all..I dont completely agree with your definition

Originally posted by fierydesire

I don't think that it necessarily means that they can't be around you or feel lower than you.

From personal experiance, one of my relationships ended with these words, I can't be arround you because you are a much stronger person then I am.

It is definatly a compliment I can't see how this would be an insult.

Originally posted by fantazy

From personal experiance, one of my relationships ended with these words, I can't be arround you because you are a much stronger person then I am.

It is definatly a compliment I can't see how this would be an insult.

I would definitely take that as a compliement.

It sucks that your relationship ended with those words.