Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Bashers---

Its gonna start alot more once again. Some people dont like exit at all, let alone tony draper. Draper can be weak, and for awhile stuck to Cd's, and prolly eventually once he gets comfortabel at exit again will start just usisng cd`s. But, when draper go`s to it, if you want hard beats, he`s the man. He can hold a crowd like i`ve seen world reknownd dj`s do, give him more time to grow. Exit Fridays DJ TONY FUCKEN DRAPERR is BACK!

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Draper is only holding down the crowd that had their first club experience at Exit fridays.

exactly...

whatever, im not getting into this draper hating drama, i just think playing the same shit over and over every week is lame...anyone can do that. real talent is more creative....just my 2 cents :)

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Draper is only holding down the crowd that had their first club experience at Exit fridays.

not on this topic but u missed a crazy ngith tonite. i would have gotten u comped. neophyte was sick sick sick!!!!!

Originally posted by keough

Its gonna start alot more once again. Some people dont like exit at all, let alone tony draper. Draper can be weak, and for awhile stuck to Cd's, and prolly eventually once he gets comfortabel at exit again will start just usisng cd`s. But, when draper go`s to it, if you want hard beats, he`s the man. He can hold a crowd like i`ve seen world reknownd dj`s do, give him more time to grow. Exit Fridays DJ TONY FUCKEN DRAPERR is BACK!

Seriously.........kill yourself