Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People whistle in clubs....

Stop F*cking Whistling

thank you very much. People who whistle in clubs should be hit, really hard. It does not matter if they are your friend or a stranger, whistling must stop. Hit them as fast and as hard as you can. If enough people start doing this, then no more annoying whistling in clubs. Maybe clubs all around the world will be rid of whistling. If a girl whistles, do not hit her, spill a drink on her.

And another thing, how come the whole world is so fucking hypocritical that they tell Israel to stop their campaign on terrorism.

I love this country, but it must have one of the stupidest foreign policies in the world.

Idiots on dancefloors and in positions of power, that's what it's all about.

Originally posted by ketaman

Stop F*cking Whistling

And another thing, how come the whole world is so fucking hypocritical that they tell Israel to stop their campaign on terrorism.

Its called diplomacy...the media doesnt know much...the US is def backing the Israelis and Sharon. But we are trying to appease the middle-eastern countries by saying one thing but doing the other. The firts few days of occupation we let it happen, there was n oresponse from the white house...we gave them the silent ok...the Israelis are pulling the same kind of campaign on terror as we are. They aren't that big of idiotsi n washington to condem the same actions that they take...

the thread's not meant to be taken seriously. it's me venting. its just joking around. maybe you should have refrained from replying.

why else would it go from whistles to foreign policy. i am in no position to debate politics and im not going to hit people who whistle.

Stop F*cking Whistling

thank you very much. People who whistle in clubs should be hit, really hard. It does not matter if they are your friend or a stranger, whistling must stop. Hit them as fast and as hard as you can. If enough people start doing this, then no more annoying whistling in clubs. Maybe clubs all around the world will be rid of whistling. If a girl whistles, do not hit her, spill a drink on her.

I kind of like whistling....It adds energy to the dancefloor and shows the DJ you are feelin him/her

BG

the thread's not meant to be taken seriously. it's me venting. its just joking around. maybe you should have refrained from replying.

why else would it go from whistles to foreign policy. i am in no position to debate politics and im not going to hit people who whistle.

:laugh2: Are you sure? I think it would be kind of funny to see some kid whistling his ass and just have his face slapped across the room :laugh2:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I'd like to ask everybody to refrain from replying to this thread . . . . How it went from whistles to Foreign policy, I don't know. . . but please, for the children, just sit back and marvel at it . . . quietly . . . :smoke: . . .

:laugh: