Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ordered my newest mods...

atomicapples

oem center console.

blitz 1 din face plate

cusco short shifter bushings

woohoo...

sold my sti titanium strut bar, and mad 45 bucks off of it...

now i can get my cusco front strut and rear strut...

front strut 150

rear strut 130? with V brace??? +80

gRrRR

i need a girlfriend...

Not bad....

I'm stuck as to what mods to perform next. i really could do power, since i've got 120k on my turbo and it's just about shot...

or i could go suspension since my stock struts also have 120k on them and the car's starting to ride like a limo. Seeing as i can get springs, struts and pillow mounts for 500 bucks all together, i may go that route.

Can't WAIT to upgrade my turbo though... DG those are some impressive power #'s! You're makin' me want to get engine parts dammit!!

If i put a 46-trim wheel with a 10-degree clip in my stock turbo, i'll be making upwards of 250hp/245ft-lbs of torque at the wheels... before tuning...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! what should I do!?!?!!!!

Originally posted by cintron

Not bad....

I'm stuck as to what mods to perform next. i really could do power, since i've got 120k on my turbo and it's just about shot...

or i could go suspension since my stock struts also have 120k on them and the car's starting to ride like a limo. Seeing as i can get springs, struts and pillow mounts for 500 bucks all together, i may go that route.

Can't WAIT to upgrade my turbo though... DG those are some impressive power #'s! You're makin' me want to get engine parts dammit!!

If i put a 46-trim wheel with a 10-degree clip in my stock turbo, i'll be making upwards of 250hp/245ft-lbs of torque at the wheels... before tuning...

fuck that... get some hks/apexi coilovers and get trd struts and sway bars... and keep it JDM JSPEC

fuck all that american made shit...

fuck shocks springs etc... get coilvoers... you dont regrete it...

Not bad....

FUNCTION OVER FASHION!!! always engine first, everything else after...

haha yeah Apples i would but Jspec shit is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo expensive and i'm a college student on a low budget.

DG - all this stuff is function. I've already got enough fashion on the car, which is why i'm not shopping for a bodykit.

Damn it's so hard to decide!!!!!!! I may go suspension and tweak the engine myself and fabricate parts.

Umm big car go vrooom?

heh....my best friend would decapitate me if her heard me say that...guys a merchanic freak from hell.

I just smile and yes him to death as he goes on and on and on about blocks and fuel intakes and cell distributers and other crap im sure hes making up just to chew my ear off.

Then I start yaking about ball grid array transistors in pentium processors just to get back at em.

:flame:

Z you don't understand...

Cars ARE sex ;) It's what we do when girls aren't around, LOL

Like you've seen mine. You've seen me ride in it ;)

Pure Bliss baby.

:rolleyes::tongue: what its better than sex?:confused: highly doubt it unless those you have porked suck;)