Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tribecca pics 4-13-02

Hey Deb..... the pics are sooo cute. That night was crazy but lots of fun... I still think we would be in that parking lot if you didnt go steal the keys lol.......you comin out this Sat??? Can't wait to party to the fullest.................. jess

Originally posted by jess0918

Hey Deb..... the pics are sooo cute. That night was crazy but lots of fun... I still think we would be in that parking lot if you didnt go steal the keys lol.......you comin out this Sat??? Can't wait to party to the fullest.................. jess

That valet parking was a fucking atrosity

:blown:

Originally posted by jess0918

:laugh: hey jess.. i didnt know you were on CP! Yeah I had soo much fun that niight.. Vallet people are dumb asses!! Im going to be upstate all this weekend fri -sunday. Im not sure what we are doing yet. Sat we are going to the matrix. Next sat I want to go to the club in the village that ant will be at. I have work till 12 so Its hard for me to get to tribecca.. I took off that weekend that we all went. so we'll see.

oh and I didnt know the pics would come out so damn big.. but deal with it.. It took me forever just to figure out how to post it!!! lol...

deb ... those are great pics ... i see that you are going to be away this weekend ... we'll miss ya ... but have a great time ... i still have that picture for you ... i will bring it the next time we get together ... anyway hope your all well ... talk to you soon ... xoxo ... jenise

Originally posted by Jenise

deb ... those are great pics ... i see that you are going to be away this weekend ... we'll miss ya ... but have a great time ... i still have that picture for you ... i will bring it the next time we get together ... anyway hope your all well ... talk to you soon ... xoxo ... jenise

Hey sweetie.. yeah I will be with larry all weekend :D. Next sat I def wanna come out to see you guys tho. We'll see what happens. Did Nero give you that pic I had of you jess and your friend?? Well Its on another thred i made with roxy pics... you can look there if he didnt give it to you. mwaaaz Debbie

damn me nero and rich are a bunch of sexy dudes..... hahahahaha just playin..... deb can you send those pics to me on aol thanks babe..... my comp is broke so im writin to you guyz from the computer at my school ahhhhh i miss cp..... oh yea and deb the pics from roxy of the four of us thank you..... anywayz wait till this weekend you should all come down its gonna be crazy...... fuk upstate... haha just kidding have fun.... ill see you at our new afterhours spot...... lata

Hey sweetie.. yeah I will be with larry all weekend . Next sat I def wanna come out to see you guys tho. We'll see what happens. Did Nero give you that pic I had of you jess and your friend?? Well Its on another thred i made with roxy pics... you can look there if he didnt give it to you. mwaaaz Debbie

hey darlin' ... yeah ant has the picture in his room ... but i did see it ... i hope you and larry have a great weekend ... we'll see you soon i'm sure ... :D ... where upstate are you going ? ... alright gurlie ... i will talk to you soon and i will check out that pic on the roxy thread ... hope all is well ... xoxo ... jenise

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by godfatherbam

lmfao hahaha :laugh: bebbyitakemyshirtoffforbeads....:laugh:

:jawdrop::( very funny mike and jay.. try b/c my friends worked the party.. nero, chris and rich.. so they gave me them.. plus when i was in the booth there were bags of beads.. so i took them :tongue:

jenise... im going to johnson county-orange county

chris... do you want me to send them as attachments or in the email???