Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Love" & Hate relationships.....

SPYGIRL3

can being in "love" also constitute temporary insanity??? i think it should... cause love conflicts with judgement and the thought process... it kind of eliminates both... eh who knows... but in any event... i can relate spygirl...speak to tony he was going through the samething...

Originally posted by dgmodel

can being in "love" also constitute temporary insanity??? i think it should... cause love conflicts with judgement and the thought process... it kind of eliminates both... eh who knows... but in any event... i can relate spygirl...speak to tony he was going through the samething...

I am work now, and I wanna go downstairs and choke the kid!!!!! Geranted, some the evil feelings are MY fault, but, all in all, what a fucking pain in my ass:bigfinger :bits::mad:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I am work now, and I wanna go downstairs and choke the kid!!!!! Geranted, some the evil feelings are MY fault, but, all in all, what a fucking pain in my ass:bigfinger: :pissed::mad:

i hope you feel better soon babe :)

Originally posted by jy

i hope you feel better soon babe :)

I think I am just annoyed more so than anything, I couldn't really hurt him, or anyone for that matter..... I'll be over it in like an hour, no biggie..... I just gets under my skin that someone has the ablity to make me so happy, yet in a flip of a switch, they can make my skin crawl... In some bizzare, weird, love hate deal, it all works out....:confused::idea::blown:

Hey, if I do commit a felony, all the inmates will love CP:tongue:

I think I am just annoyed more so than anything, I couldn't really hurt him, or anyone for that matter..... I'll be over it in like an hour, no biggie..... I just gets under my skin that someone has the ablity to make me so happy, yet in a flip of a switch, they can make my skin crawl... In some bizzare, weird, love hate deal, it all works out....:confused::idea::blown:

im going through the exact same thing right now.. it just sucks.. there isn't anything you can do about it.. you can't let the person go because you love them and sometimes you ask yourself why you stay because they make you sooo damn mad.

I hear ya, SpyG...

Im getting involved with someone right now like that (believe it or not) however i just find the good to outweigh the bad. She says im in denial, but everyone in this world will have annoyances we'll have to put up with///// Hell, even you and I got some, so we need to self reflect a bit too.

I'd just get away from the person for a little while... Like yesterday, my girl wanted some time to herself. I asked her if i could help, and she just got snippy at me. I just let her be, and now the steam is simmering...

Just let go and move on...

Originally posted by jy

im going through the exact same thing right now.. it just sucks.. there isn't anything you can do about it.. you can't let the person go because you love them and sometimes you ask yourself why you stay because they make you sooo damn mad.

Very very true, but I am not with them so to speak....but, I can't hate them, because there is just to much involved, but in that same manner, I can't be with them..... It just kinda sucks all the way around....:confused::(:blown:

Originally posted by gmccookny

I hear ya, SpyG...

Im getting involved with someone right now like that (believe it or not) however i just find the good to outweigh the bad. She says im in denial, but everyone in this world will have annoyances we'll have to put up with///// Hell, even you and I got some, so we need to self reflect a bit too.

I'd just get away from the person for a little while... Like yesterday, my girl wanted some time to herself. I asked her if i could help, and she just got snippy at me. I just let her be, and now the steam is simmering...

Just let go and move on...

You are right, I don't mind the annoyances, yes, we all have them, it just annoys me that I get so caught up in sometimes. Unfortunately, I can't get away from them...circumstances don't really allow for that.....

You can't have one without the other. I honeslty would never believe a person that has been in a relationship and at one point wouldn't want to murder their partner. Those little arguments, that sometimes turn into big arguments, if they don't lead to break ups they only make your relatinship stronger.

There is only one step form love to hate.

Originally posted by fantazy

You can't have one without the other. I honeslty would never believe a person that has been in a relationship and at one point wouldn't want to murder their partner. Those little arguments, that sometimes turn into big arguments, if they don't lead to break ups they only make your relatinship stronger.

You are right, but it's not a romantic type of relationship. I don't even know how to explain it, it's just weird... I am more mad at myself than at anybody else. :confused:

You are right, but it's not a romantic type of relationship. I don't even know how to explain it, it's just weird... I am more mad at myself than at anybody else. :confused:

You are answering your own questions, you are mad at yourself for one reason or the other, you have no right to take it out on other people, expecially if you are not involved with them. So at the time like this take your distance from a person and figure out whats really bothering you. Distance solves a lot of discrepancies.

I know exactly what you are talking about, the way I embark upon problems like yours is I let people know how I feel and say I need time to be without them(if it's that serious of course), which also gives them the option to re-process the episode.

And once again if it's friendship kind of love or the one and only love it will only grow stronger. That time that you will spend apart will make you re-evaluate your friendship, relationship and each others limits.

I have the same kinda realtionship with one of my girlfriends.

There are just times that she pisses me the fuck off and we will yell and scream and go at it with eachother but I love the girl to death and she has been my friend for years now.

It's hard sometimes cause I don't agree with a lot of the things she does, but you sometimes have to remember the good things about the person and why you love them. I just tend to not speak to her when she does the things that I don't agree with but im always there for her when she needs someone to talk to or advice.

come on!! the love/hate relationships are the most interesting and exciting ones!!

"nice" relationships are boring and uncreative :)!

and come on, don´t you love it all the more when you feel good again after you´ve felt so bad. just take reconsiliation sex for example, isn´t this one of the most intense acts of sex ever?

i agree completely.. relationships involve both good and bad.

You are answering your own questions, you are mad at yourself for one reason or the other, you have no right to take it out on other people, expecially if you are not involved with them. So at the time like this take your distance from a person and figure out whats really bothering you. Distance solves a lot of discrepancies.

I know exactly what you are talking about, the way I embark upon problems like yours is I let people know how I feel and say I need time to be without them(if it's that serious of course), which also gives them the option to re-process the episode.

And once again if it's friendship kind of love or the one and only love it will only grow stronger. That time that you will spend apart will make you re-evaluate your friendship, relationship and each others limits.

Yes, I did answer my own question, but I am still annoyed, not mad at the other person. Did you ever do something that you know you really shouldn't be doing, but you do it anyway..... At that moment, it's all fine and dandy, then after the fact, you wanna kick yourself? That's the why am I bothered. I know in a day or two, I'll be over it. Sometimes it's hard to keep things in their proper place, including feelings.

I could never them, they mean way to much to me. Distance does make things easier to look at and it gives you time to think and re-evaluate the whole scenerio.

I know in a day or two, I'll be over it. Sometimes it's hard to keep things in their proper place, including feelings.

In that case babes, time is the only healer for you. Try not to think about it, occupy yourself with something else.