Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Openin Weekend at Tempts

Originally posted by kettleone4me

now i have read some funny shit in my time on CP but this question takes the cake!!! where are you from??

Unless he/she is being sarcastic, no way is he/she from Jersey or anywhere close!

Originally posted by cyphead

why dont you losers have anything better to do than look forward to this opening....the place is not going anywhere, its going to be around ALL SUMMER LONG ...quit pushing the issue

If you dont have something kind to say, then dont say it..

why dont you losers have anything better to do than look forward to this opening....the place is not going anywhere, its going to be around ALL SUMMER LONG ...quit pushing the issue

You obviously have never been or you wouldn't have made such an ignoratnt statement. We can forgive such a stupid comment based on the fact that you are a complete jackass!! Not everyone can have a clue. BUT, if you feel that way then please by all means do us the favor and don't come! Leaves more room on the dance floor for those who do know!!

I CANNOT WAIT FOR SATURDAY!!! I am coming home!!!!

Welcome back. Does this mean you will be wearing your baby blue capris and matching head bands this weekend?

yeah tommy you wouldnt get it

queenbitch

Why do you assume that I've never been there...you make these assumptions BASED ON ABSOLUTLEY NO RESEARCH OR FACT except by the words that I wrote.....I was probably attending that establishment before you were considered an adult...

whats up claire

yeah tommy you wouldnt get it

Why do you assume that I've never been there...you make these assumptions BASED ON ABSOLUTLEY NO RESEARCH OR FACT except by the words that I wrote.....I was probably attending that establishment before you were considered an adult...

/B]

i think you are a BIGGER BITCH than even barbiegirl is !!!