Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Truth behind Barbie Slut!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I haven't stopped into this board for a while, but it's really quite amusing. I should drop in more often. I've never seen anyone get their panties in such a bunch as the platinum promoters. Like, someone posts a negative comment and suddenly the promoters have called in the FBI, CIA and their DJ's sister's friend's mom to help investigate what could possibly be at the root of the problem (not that maybe there's actually a problem with the club? :idea: )

I mean, all things given - it is *just* a venue and if someone posts something negative about it, calling them a slutbag isn't gonna make the venue improve. Have any of you considered, having received so many negative comments, possibly trying to ameliorate the issues this club is posing for potential customers? Just wondering. And if you truly believe there is nothing wrong with your venue, then why do you get yourselves so heated about what someone else says?

Originally posted by barbiegirl

VIXENFOXY .....

what you just wrote has got to be the most intelligent thing i have ever seen written or posted on this board.

KUDOS to you for being so much smarter than me!

i agree...you are much smarter than her :laugh:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

i agree...you are much smarter than her :laugh:

BG

and you tell me that I'M lame ... please BG how corny can you be changing what i really wrote ?? grow up and just let the drama pass already - my god !!!

you and your llittle posse hate BARBIEGIRL all because of a few posts i made about hating platinum ... that's what really started this whole thing to begin with.

just give it up already !!! get over it and come to realize that i am right about PLATINUM - it' sjust that most of you are too stubborn to admit it !!

You know, I was going to stay out of this, but I figure that I will throw in my thoughts. For all of you guys out there that say they hate BarbieGirl (I'm talking to you whatevaman & ibclubbin)...why would you go and dedicate an entire thread to her??

I think you LOVE her! Frankly, and I am sure I am not the only one, I am SO sick of hearing 'BarbieSlut this' and 'BarbieWhore' that...so, if you hate her so much, why waste your energy?

BarbieGirl - you must be doing something right! All the boys can't stop talking about you!!

:idea:

Originally posted by thejerseygirl

You know, I was going to stay out of this, but I figure that I will throw in my thoughts. For all of you guys out there that say they hate BarbieGirl (I'm talking to you whatevaman & ibclubbin)...why would you go and dedicate an entire thread to her??

I think you LOVE her! Frankly, and I am sure I am not the only one, I am SO sick of hearing 'BarbieSlut this' and 'BarbieWhore' that...so, if you hate her so much, why waste your energy?

BarbieGirl - you must be doing something right! All the boys can't stop talking about you!!

:idea:

FINALLY - somene who has the balls to support me !!!!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

VIXENFOXY .....

what you just wrote has got to be the most intelligent thing i have ever seen written or posted on this board.

KUDOS to you for being one of the few people who post here with any intelligence what so ever !!!

;) ;) thanx babe hehe :tongue:

Bitch please.....

I am THE Jersey Girl not just ANY Jersey Girl....

No see what you are is just Barbiegirl w/a new screen name so it looks like someone is actually defending her.

Don't talk about yourself in the third person, it's a dead giveaway.

Originally posted by jrzygrl

No see what you are is just Barbiegirl w/a new screen name so it looks like someone is actually defending her.

Don't talk about yourself in the third person, it's a dead giveaway.

So sorry, Sweety. I am not that much of a loser that I would post something about myself. I don't know BarbieGirl...I just think it's hysterical that people are going on and on about how much they hate her and how she should stop making posts on this website, but then they dedicate an entire thread to her. So, I gave her props for at least getting the entire club planet message board to know who she is....whether that's because they hate her or not.

SUCK IT.

SUCK IT.

Now that's what I call class!!!!

Anyway, I couldn't care less about the Platinum (although it is horrible) and Barbiegirl nonsense, but I do wish you had a different name. C'est la vie!

the funny thing is you won't stop until you get the last word. you are so pathetic it is not even funny. this will be my last response because i have better things to do then argue with you. that is for damn sure. thank god you made my day go by a lil bit faster these last two days.

AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Originally posted by whatevaman

the funny thing is you won't stop until you get the last word. you are so pathetic it is not even funny. this will be my last response because i have better things to do then argue with you. that is for damn sure. thank god you made my day go by a lil bit faster these last two days.

:moon:

kiss my ass !!!

and you're right - THE BEST FOR LAST suckaaaaaaa !!!!

from what barbie"girl" says, she isnt even a she

i bet its scarletpromos...or syndie....its someone on this board for sure....and its definitely a guy

a pathetic pathetic guy

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

from what barbie"girl" says, she isnt even a she

i bet its scarletpromos...or syndie....its someone on this board for sure....and its definitely a guy a pathetic pathetic guy

BG

lmfao .....

i serioulsy think i'm going to piss myself !!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: