Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
MadamMillie

MEA last fri??

Originally posted by MadamMillie

so no one went to buzz last fri? i didn't know mea was gonna be there...i'm surprised none of da boys (KURO) went, mea sucks but is total eye candy

Oh god, I had a horrible time friday night. Not because I had to drive to and from buzz with hippy girl from the buzz mssg board but, the music in the main room blew! DJ irene....no comment. Mea...she was ok but I don't think she's eye candy. her track selection sucked and she pretty much has the mixing skills of a 3 toed sloth. 'nough said. I'd say for those that couldnt make it to buzz, you didn't miss a damn thing.

Sopha.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

Oh god, I had a horrible time friday night. Not because I had to drive to and from buzz with hippy girl from the buzz mssg board but, the music in the main room blew! DJ irene....no comment. Mea...she was ok but I don't think she's eye candy. her track selection sucked and she pretty much has the mixing skills of a 3 toed sloth. 'nough said. I'd say for those that couldnt make it to buzz, you didn't miss a damn thing.

Sopha.

Hey, I was there! Did you happen to see a big clumsy dude with an orange happy-skull shirt? I had a great time, but I'll admit the front room wasn't that great. I just bumped into a lot of people I'd met before. I thought it was nice that it wasn't so crowded. It's probably gonna be RAMMED on the 3rd.