Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia This Thurs 25th! 20 mins outside nyc!

Hmmmm..let's see...joeg and trancend you live way up in North New jersey and it takes u 20 mins to get to NYC. Now i live in central jersey and as a matter of fact not quite far from Club Abyss....and it takes someone an average of 40-50 mins to get to NYC from here, no matter how fast or slow u are going its gonna be 40-50, so who you are you bullshitting that it takes 20 mins from NYC?

Originally posted by quoth

Hmmmm..let's see...joeg and trancend you live way up in North New jersey and it takes u 20 mins to get to NYC. Now i live in central jersey and as a matter of fact not quite far from Club Abyss....and it takes someone an average of 40-50 mins to get to NYC from here, no matter how fast or slow u are going its gonna be 40-50, so who you are you bullshitting that it takes 20 mins from NYC?

ACTUALLY I live up by Justin and Joe G and it takes about 30 to 40 min to get into the city depending on traffic. It takes about the same to get to NYC from rutgers... and seeing that Abyss is not closer to the city than Rutgers is... its definately not 20min out of the city. So, yeah, its a lie.

Originally posted by quoth

Staten Island Is considered NYC.

So by them saying it is 20 Minutes outside of NYC then they are in all actuallity correct... Now to say 20 Minutes from Manhattan... That would be a crock of shit...

But Abyss is about 15 / 20 minutes from me.

Anyway I hate NJ fuckin cops so there is no way in hell I am hittin abyss on the 25th...

Peace...

love all the love on the nyc board....well people...abyss is right off exit 11 on the nj turnpike....from the holland tunnel exit 14c it takes 20 mins...40 mins for 3 exits?? hmmmm...so try it sometime..

ok ok ok ...23 mins....holland tunnel (14c) to exit 11 nj turnpike...see ya...

Originally posted by blueprintent

love all the love on the nyc board....well people...abyss is right off exit 11 on the nj turnpike....from the holland tunnel exit 14c it takes 20 mins...40 mins for 3 exits?? hmmmm...so try it sometime..

ok ok ok ...23 mins....holland tunnel (14c) to exit 11 nj turnpike...see ya...

Dude, WHO THE FUCK CARES!!! :laugh: Stop pimpin yer shit here on the NY board cause eventually it will get moved anyhow. Plus this will be an abortion just like when you came and pimped Sasha and Dickhead at Hunka Shit in New Jersey..hmmmmmmmmm yea that really fuckin went well Rember this, SCHMUCK?!?!?!?! Its real nice how um...yer info was so on point LMAO!!! jackass

"Phazon @ Abyss" Who cares. The sound system there is TERRIBLE! Yes Phazon did do half of the system a while ago but its been beaten and torn to shreds. IT sounds like absolute crap. Don't forget about the lack of a dance floor either, why spend $25 to hear DT spin for a few hours when you can spend the same and hear him spin at his home in a MUCH better environment. sorry.

i talked to a couple of the head promoters at abyss, they said not to miss this night. danny is really excited to spin in new jersey for this event. the club is going to have more space then usual they will stop letting people in to a point when it gets to packed. and additional speakers have been added. i think this night is going to be crazy. i am a big DT fan so i will not miss this. that goes for anyone that is a big DT fan cause he is going to start spinning at 9pm and isn't going to stop untill the cops take his ass offff.

Z

oh yea did anyone hear of a twilo reunion party comming up soon. i heard from a friend but not sure if it is true.