Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What stupid things can u do with parts of your bodies?

Okay lets hear it..me and my friend wre buggin out on this..she can suck in her nostril so far lol that it looks like she has only one nostril lol...(thats from all the coke she has done in the past)...so I was like you want to see something funny..ever since I was little I have been able to twitch my nose really fast..so I showed them and they bugged out they said I look like a bunny rabbit..:laugh: :laugh:

Okay so what stupid tricks can u cp peeps do??:D

well people bug when i lift my leg over my head to lick my crotch. . .but a kitty's gotta do what a kitty's gotta do! :tongue:

my fingers are totally double jointed. . .i can like stretch then so they look broken lol ::always love the jaw drop of some people when they see that!:: :laugh:

nevermind the sexual positions i can be put in! :grin:

I can make fart noises with my eye sockets, curl and fold my tongue at the same time, make my eyes move in opposite directions, roll my eyes into the back of my head, make my eyelids convulse, and make just about every muscle in my face move independently of every other muscle.

And while this would be a perfect opportunity for me to repost that picture of the lady with the head up her ass, I'll refrain from doing so. That pic is getting played out...

Originally posted by brickhouse

And while this would be a perfect opportunity for me to repost that picture of the lady with the head up her ass, I'll refrain from doing so. That pic is getting played out...

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by synderella420

Okay lets hear it..me and my friend wre buggin out on this..she can suck in her nostril so far lol that it looks like she has only one nostril lol...(thats from all the coke she has done in the past)...so I was like you want to see something funny..ever since I was little I have been able to twitch my nose really fast..so I showed them and they bugged out they said I look like a bunny rabbit..:laugh: :laugh:

. . .come to vinyl sometime . . . you'll see . . ;) . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . .come to vinyl sometime . . . you'll see . . ;) . . .

Hmm....an inquiring mind would like to know....

Actually I am dying to go there but none of my friends want to go:rolleyes:

Shit I never got to go to Twilo!!!!!!!!

Oh and btw..they have no bar so I wont get sangria on me this time...:tongue:;)

Hmm....an inquiring mind would like to know....

Oh and btw..they have no bar so I wont get sangria on me this time...:tongue:;)

. . . :laugh: . . classic . . no you won't get anything spilled on you . .well . . maybe water . .but I'm not promising anything . . .:tongue: . .

. . you're friends don't want to go?? . . You're friends don't want to go!! .. :eek: . . you gotta do some convincing then . . .

I can pop out my glass eye, stick it on a tee, then remove my prosthetic leg, use it as a golf club, and rip a 300 yard tee shot straight as an arrow!

Only trouble is I always have trouble finding it again.....

Syn: How the hell are ya? :)

I can move my thumb wayyyyyy farther back then u can...i am double jointed in all my fingers,toes,and even cock ;) I can also convulse my whole body as if im freezing cold or having an enormous sezure...and i can walk, talk and act like im mentally retarded (mature aint it? but it is a sight to be seen in malls..ahhh the stares i get lol)

Originally posted by bionic

I can pop out my glass eye, stick it on a tee, then remove my prosthetic leg, use it as a golf club, and rip a 300 yard tee shot straight as an arrow!

Only trouble is I always have trouble finding it again.....

Syn: How the hell are ya? :)

Hi babes!!!!! I have been gooood!! I miss ya!!!!:D

and this is a trick I have to see!!!! You nut job!!:laugh:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . :laugh: . . classic . . no you won't get anything spilled on you . .well . . maybe water . .but I'm not promising anything . . .:tongue: . .

. . you're friends don't want to go?? . . You're friends don't want to go!! .. :eek: . . you gotta do some convincing then . . .

Okay the water's cool!!!! At least I wont be sticky!! :laugh::tongue:

Yes my girlies feel to old to go to any clubs..:rolleyes:

I mean it is Vinyl..I could understand if it was Exit lol...

Originally posted by quoth

I can move my thumb wayyyyyy farther back then u can...i am double jointed in all my fingers,toes,and even cock ;) I can also convulse my whole body as if im freezing cold or having an enormous sezure...and i can walk, talk and act like im mentally retarded (mature aint it? but it is a sight to be seen in malls..ahhh the stares i get lol)

OMG!! I can just picture you walking around doing that!!!:eek::laugh:

Hmm... well I'm pretty flexible so I can twist any part of my body over any other part. The one that freaks the most poeple out though is when I lean all the way back and look at people through my legs, standing up.

I can also move one eye at a time, twist my tongue completely around so that it lays right side up again, move one eyebrow at a time, and roll my tummy where it looks like waves (that takes alot of pushing out though, but people seem amazed by it).

*Naomi

yeah i never got to go to twilo either and my friedns dont wanna go to vinyl either...stupid question but is the music at vinyl similar to what is played at roxy (OMG i must sound like a total loser right now!) anyway i can make my arms look like they popped out of its shoulder socket...i can crack my fingers many many many many many times, move my ears, close my left eye completley and leave the right one opened. i could also pee through my ass, shit through ...guess...and make my penis go behing my legs strecth it and pull it through my back and bring it towards my chest and twist it around my neck.:)..i can make my left foot look like the right one my right arm look like the left and i can talk through my ass.