Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What will Denny be playing this saturday? Predictions?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by rozner

Definitely a lot of Robbie Rivera. What do you guys think?

Maybe he will start off with classics?

doubt he'll drop alot of rivera, def perpeteous dreamer and maybee feel the drums but thats about it... I think he'll go tribal and lots of it.... maybee a classic somewhere in there, maybee a WH track or maybee he'll play the final chapter.....hopefully you guys get to hear kiss my black ass, MTD mix.... SICK tribal,,,, doubt he'll play my fav tribal track, which is awex bocca mix....I don't think you'll hear too many vocals, vocals suck right now and are commercial generic ktu radio crap.... and that includes scumfrogs new mix.... I wouldn't be suprised to hear sweet dreams white label.... best energy track in temps ever!!!!!!!!!

maybee follow me pants and corset.....

doubtful on trippin agent sumo mix.... < denny please don't play this track! it sucks.... let your buddy J.O. at cpis play it....

Originally posted by saleen351

doubt he'll drop alot of rivera, def perpeteous dreamer and maybee feel the drums but thats about it...

he is 100% playing Laid.....and definitely playing "the music they were playing really blew my mind" AKA Love @ First Sight.

Maybe..... funkatron, sex, they say vision (don't know if he is playing that yet)........

Regardless.......Looking forward to a great Tsettos set on saturday though.

Originally posted by lock16

is on RELENTLESS!!!!

I think he plays it, at least a sample of it, EVERY time I have ever heard him spin... every time.... it is the 1st weeekend... It will be dropped

I haven't heard him play Relentless lately but I'm sure he will play it and I hope he does, it's just one of those songs that everyone associates with Denny and Tempts, Like Follow me, Feel it, your love is taking me over, Deb and Whitney acapellas etc.