Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHATEVAMAN in love with BARBIEGIRL !!!

and the truth shall set HIM freeeeeeeeeeeee ....

he's in love with me - that's what this obsession is really all about and i'm glad that the rest of you could finally see what a stalker this clown really is.

sorry though - i'm in love with Marc Amatucci

you're just going to have keep bangin' your mom for now !!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh BarbieSlut you got me. I will just have to keep sleeping with my mom. Wow I am so offended. Is that all you could come up with you two bit hooker?!?!? Don't waste your time replying because what you have to say has no effect on me whatsoever you dumb trashy whore. THANK YOU AND HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

the least you could do is spell his name right:rolleyes:

its marK....barbiegirl, you know the letter K, as in KNEES:laugh:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

the least you could do is spell his name right:rolleyes:

its marK....barbiegirl, you know the letter K, as in KNEES:laugh:

BG

'knees' as in what you were down on crying when you got CANNED from platinum or 'knees' as in what you were down on when you were applying for the job at platinum ??

oh and before you go and say "but barbiegirl, learn to read, i didn't get fired ....."

can you refresh my memory as to what it is when you find out about losing your job on a message board ?? do they have a specific name for what that is called or is really just FIRED !!!

'knees' as in what you were down on crying when you got CANNED from platinum or 'knees' as in what you were down on when you were applying for the job at platinum ??

oh and before you go and say "but barbiegirl, learn to read, i didn't get fired ....."

can you refresh my memory as to what it is when you find out about losing your job on a message board ?? do they have a specific name for what that is called or is really just FIRED !!!

BarbieWhore you look trashier and trashier with each and every post. You make fun of BG for getting fired, but meanwhile the promoter of Platinum made a thread from management indicating that BG did not in fact get fired, but quit. But your dumb trashy skanky ass is too fucking dumb to realize that you telling BG he got fired does not bother him. I can't wait to see your reply. You will just probably call me a Platinum groupie (when i have been there 5 times tops) and how I am banging my mother or my sister. Once a dumb whore always a dumb whore. Have fun at Paradox this weekend.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by whatevaman

BarbieWhore you look trashier and trashier with each and every post. You make fun of BG for getting fired, but meanwhile the promoter of Platinum made a thread from management indicating that BG did not in fact get fired, but quit. But your dumb trashy skanky ass is too fucking dumb to realize that you telling BG he got fired does not bother him. I can't wait to see your reply. You will just probably call me a Platinum groupie (when i have been there 5 times tops) and how I am banging my mother or my sister. Once a dumb whore always a dumb whore. Have fun at Paradox this weekend.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i thought you said you were done with this thread -

shoooo fly shoooo !!!

Originally posted by allishara

You give it to hyperactive annoying re-re's like BarbieNuts to calm their nutty asses down.

DUH, you dummy.

hmmmm...........okay you got me there.

I could've did without the attitude though............

and the truth shall set HIM freeeeeeeeeeeee ....

he's in love with me - that's what this obsession is really all about and i'm glad that the rest of you could finally see what a stalker this clown really is.

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Your posts and topics are just so stupid your dumb ass puts me to sleep. I mean geez if your gonna be the drama starter on the board then think of something good to say...otherwise just SHUT UP ALREADY!!!

But this is just an opinion and I am entitled to it...right Barbiegirl???

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Your posts and topics are just so stupid your dumb ass puts me to sleep. I mean geez if your gonna be the drama starter on the board then think of something good to say...otherwise just SHUT UP ALREADY!!!

But this is just an opinion and I am entitled to it...right Barbiegirl???

you are soooo DUMB - if you think the threads that i'm in or that i start are so dumb and boring .... then why the fuck do you not only READ them but COMMENT on then EVERY SINGLE time ???

talk about contradiction you dumb whore !!!

you're right about one thing - being entitled to your own opinion

but like i always say ... opinions are like assholes, if you have one then chances are YOU are one !!!

you are soooo DUMB - if you think the threads that i'm in or that i start are so dumb and boring .... then why the fuck do you not only READ them but COMMENT on then EVERY SINGLE time ???

talk about contradiction you dumb whore !!!

but like i always say ... opinions are like assholes, if you have one then chances are YOU are one !!!

Like I said...so dumb and boring~

Anyway, my dear don't be so harsh on yourself by calling yourself an ASSHOLE...I mean we all know that your the most opininated(for stupid reasons) bitch on here!

Anyway, my dear don't be so harsh on yourself by calling yourself an ASSHOLE...I mean we all know that your the most opininated(for stupid reasons) bitch on here!

hahahahahahahaha...........

barbiegirl you should probably just quit now while you're only a little bit behind.............

if hating platinum makes me the most opininated bitch on here than i am happy to call myself an ASSHOLE !!!

now quit following my BORING threads around and get back to work ... don't you have dicks to suck you club whore ??

Since you said "opinions are..." NOW does this mean YOU are an ASSHOLE???