Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you want to be on MTV?

Did You ever see them light up a joint or blunt on the REAL WORLD?

Pleasse, that shit got directers and the whole 9 NOW..

I garentee i get on there start hitting my bong every 10 minates and I would get kicked off in a heartbeat..

They even censor the song HASH PIPE??

whats that all about?

Originally posted by stonedcl

Did You ever see them light up a joint or blunt on the REAL WORLD?

Pleasse, that shit got directers and the whole 9 NOW..

I garentee i get on there start hitting my bong every 10 minates and I would get kicked off in a heartbeat..

They even censor the song HASH PIPE??

whats that all about?

thats exatcly what im talking about, real world my ass

I think that MTV should do that show where they follow around a bunch of guys in Seaside. I think it would go a little like this.

Saturday-10AM-4:00PM Our cameras take us to the Surf Club where women with tiny bikins and guidos with tiny wife beaters pregame for the evenings festivities.

4:30-Our guidos drink their protein shakes and do pushups until 8:00

8:00- The guidos begin to do their hair. As they prepare their outfit(Beater, Capris, And Matching Diesel Sneakers) they stand in front of the mirror primping their hair and practicing "the fist pump"

10:00-The guidos bring us to the world greatest nightclub-MERGE!

Hahaah only kidding. Temptations. Our guidos get stamped and the head for home where the real pregame begins.

10:30-An assortment of drugs is lined up so our Guidos can stay "regular" After a quick gram,jar,and a couple of pills its off to the bedroom to lift some weights.

11:30-After a short 1 hour bicep/tricep workout, our guidos fix their hair yet again, throw on some D&G coglone, and its off to Tempts

12:00AM-4:00AM MTV must shut off their cameras because they wouldnt be able to show any of it anyway, so they proceed to take shot after shot of blackhaus. MTV fires their crew and instead gives them a lifetime pass to Gold's Gym and a package of wife beaters.(As for our guidos, they wind up in the bathroom all night flexing in the mirrors and waiting in line for the stalls)

5:00AM Our guidos "refresh" themselves and anticipate next weekends disaster

Originally posted by glennkrispepe

The MTV beach house will be at Seaside this year. We are holding the first MTV summer casting call this Thursday at Joeys. We will also be giving away a ton of Surf club VIP vouchers, so this is not a party to miss.

I can't believe they are coming back for more!!!!!

Originally posted by mrd-ball

I think that MTV should do that show where they follow around a bunch of guys in Seaside. I think it would go a little like this.

5:00AM Our guidos "refresh" themselves and anticipate next weekends disaster

LOL.....Now that sounds like something MTV WOULD do....... They did follow those 3 chicks aeound MArdi Gras, why not Seaside???:blown:

no mtv for me! i was already on it when they were here a few yrs ago..we'd skip high school and go to the beach since its like 5 mins away...looking back at the videos...it was so corny! we became friends w/ the people who worked there so we got hooked up all summer...that part was cooL...anyways, its just gonna bring more fawkin people down here than usual! :rolleyes: