Clubplanet Nightlife Community

would u rather work 6:30am-3pm Mon-Fri or....

...for 35 cents more an hour 12pm-8:30pm Mon-Fri?

I told my new boss the 12pm shift. I am sooooo not a morning person lol. I still could go out friday nights though...but that is a second priority in my life right now. I start tommorrow. :grin:

Originally posted by quoth

I told my new boss the 12pm shift. I am sooooo not a morning person lol. I still could go out friday nights though...but that is a second priority in my life right now. I start tommorrow. :grin:

the later shift. i am not an a.m. person either and i tend to be more focused i think later in the day. you can still go out and not have to worry about waking up at teh crack of dawn to get to work either! :cool:

and btw.. Congrats on the new job! luxhello.gif

Originally posted by nycchic24

you can still go out and not have to worry about waking up at teh crack of dawn to get to work either! :cool:

oh shit...sooooooooo true...even during the weeknights...i will be 21 soon, so fuckin bar hop til 2am...get a full 8 hours sleep..wake up hung over and operate heavy 16,000 pound industrial machinery..WOW i am going to be soooooo successful lol. :rolleyes::laugh::tongue:

Originally posted by quoth

OMG YOU FUCKRAG... I WANT TO WORK 12pm-8:30pm... i've been ranting about this for like 2 weeks now....

congradulations...

Originally posted by joeg

12pm-8:30pm... i've been ranting about this for like 2 weeks now....

Dude, ive been ranting about this for like 4 years now. My current 8:30-6ish gig would be sooo much better if I could make it 11-8ish...

Definitely, without question, 100% take the later gig.

Originally posted by dgmodel

with that extra $14.00 a week, i would hire someone to redo my resume... and get a totally different one... with 9-5 or something more flexible... Mike i thought we spoke about this chief... ;)

haha nah man....not a thing wrong with my resume..plus..the money is realllllly fuckin good, honestly...i mean i aint gonna be rich..but i sure as hell aint gonna be strugglin? Anyhow..i will keep other "Career oppurtunities" in mind for def, but thanks no doubt.

I love my hours and Night premium is 10% Extra.

Leaves my whole weekend open. I get home early enough to go out friday. And dont have to be into work until 1 Pm on Monday so that means Sunday I am free to party as well. Plus the $ 100 Extra a week is well worth the hours... The Night premium goes straight into the bank and my 401K...

Stick with the later hours... You will like it more I think...