Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Confused about future Buzz lineups....

vicman

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

thanks for ruining my day.

well look at it this way...at least when the 22nd comes around you wont be in front of Nation at 9pm wondering where all the people are..yeah, it blows, i reallyhope its a typo or someting

Originally posted by asian

both steve porter and steve lawler will be at buzz on the 17th, and we're trying to finalize a date with dave seaman. :)

i hope seaman is here sometime soon, i've missed him the 2 other times he's been in DC, but at least i got to see him at wmc

Originally posted by vicman

i hope seaman is here sometime soon, i've missed him the 2 other times he's been in DC, but at least i got to see him at wmc

His GU is the bomb-diggity. Bomb-diggity?!? WTF? Did Scratch or Jimi-Jack just take over my CP?

Vic, I think you should go over to the Buzz board and start a "I want Seaman" thread. Maybe you should post that on the Velvet board for good measure. :D

Originally posted by vicman

yeah, and while I'm in the Velvet page, I should slightly change Seamans name by removing the first 'a' and replacing the second 'a' with an 'e'.....kuro's suggestion

Actually, I'll have blown my load so hard and so often for Porter and Lawler, that I may not have enough for Seaman. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Actually, I'll have blown my load so hard and so often for Porter and Lawler, that I may not have enough for Seaman. :rolleyes:

nastyyyyyyyyyyy.......i dont even want to imagine what youll do if we ever had some massive line up at Buzz like Lawler, Tenaglia, P&W all in one night

Originally posted by malanee

I see now that Shady is back in full force every thread is again degenerating into smut! Glad to have you back Shady!:laugh:

too bad its been a slow day for Huro, if not it would pure and simple mayhem