Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I NEED a good fake id

Originally posted by trancend

how do you get the new numbers on?

First Photocopy your ID.....Cut out your picture....

Take a photocopied number of what you want to change it to, and place it over the old number........ I.E. Change 1982 put a zero over it (use tape). It might also help to use a white crayon so none of the previous number shows.

Photo copy the changed Lisence. Then Put Lamination Paper over the photo copy....and run it under the sink.....The Letters and Numbers will stick to the lamination paper and the rest of the paper will rub off. Then once that is done just line it up over the lisence.

I hope I wrote this clear enough.

Oh yeah.....You need to change a number on the top line too. I think its the second to last number on the top you need to change to correspond with the year you were born.

Originally posted by trancend

the only problem i forsee is the gold foil...hmm, maybe its worth a try

It will be seen. Trust me I've been doing this for years for kids when I was in a Fraternity @ rider....People used to pay me 10 bucks to do it. :laugh:

fake id's are fine for some bars and such but even the best fakes really won't work at a big club that really checks...you're better off with a real ID from someone you know than a fake ID with your own picture on it. I've been using fake Id's sinf i was like 16 and that's my experience.

dude. chalk ur id. it works pretty well.

three colored pencils and a NY id.

1 white

1 red

1 black

white out the number u wanan change to the number u want it to be like 82-80 then fill in teh 80 to make it look good with the red pencil.

do that same at the bottome front 2 numbers of the seqence there but iwth the black pencil.

a little hairspray or some kind of lite sealer on the id itself, let dry and ur readin for some fun.

despite the under 21 that u migth have down the side of ur id. it has worked for me most of the time. vinyl,sf,PATHMARK!