Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eugene's & TAO...

actualy Tao is what is considered Pan-Asian (asian with a modern twist)

the place is really nice, and you get to meet lots of beautiful and rich people there. expect to pay about 65 bucks (more if you want to drink decently) a person

oh and the beef that they serve (i fucking forgot the name, sometihng like kung pao beef or soemthing) by the ounce is amazing!!!

i think its one of the nicer spots to spend time in. and the buddah is dope. and you cna always go to Aubar across the street if you get bored.

TAO IS AWESOMEEEEe... end of discussion.

the rich of the rich go there.. place is packed EVERY night of the week.. FOOD is amazing..

and the eye candy :eek: :eek: words cant even describe.

it is an older crowd... girls are around 22-23 and up and guys who knows and who cares....

if u have the means i suggest u check this place out..

but be ready to break the piggy bank because it will cost u a few dollars

peace

jon

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

oh and the beef that they serve (i fucking forgot the name, sometihng like kung pao beef or soemthing) by the ounce is amazing!!!

its called "Kobe beef", and yes it is damn good.

people call it pan-asian, i think they call it an asian bistro

42nd E 58th Street

it is definitely one of my favorite restaurants

Tao is amazing... the decor, the food, the service, its all good. I have been there a few times with my girl, we usually get a drink or two each and dinner and it is usually about 150 beans give or take. Definitely wirth checking out. You have to try the Kobe beef and the lobster dumplings. The satay of chicken with peanut sauce is quite good as well.

Kobe beef huh...I read an article in some magazine stating that the cows used to produce Kobe beef are fed beer and are hand massaged to distribute the fat giving the meat a more marbelized look. Also mentioned how it just melts in your mouth, gonna have to try some soon!

Originally posted by synderella420

Tao is fucking beautiful thats all I got to say!!! You will definitely have a good time there..it is a Chinese restaurant that plays slammin house music and has a bar/lounge there..very very nice..and get dressed up nice and also be prepared to spend a pretty penny...

I agree with all of you, except when I went it wasn't "slamming house music" ...more like KTU type music..... but definitely a great place to hang out.

Don't be surprised if you run into some celebs.