Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i'm just sooooo

jy

There are going to be rough times in our lives, espec. when we least expect it. It's up to you to confront whatever it is that's hurting you know, and just learn to accept it. We grow from these tough times, so try to remember that ;)

Don't worry, life is like a roller coaster, there's ups, there's downs, but when you're down, just try and remember those ups

:updown::)

Originally posted by gmccookny

There are going to be rough times in our lives, espec. when we least expect it. It's up to you to confront whatever it is that's hurting you know, and just learn to accept it. We grow from these tough times, so try to remember that ;)

Don't worry, life is like a roller coaster, there's ups, there's downs, but when you're down, just try and remember those ups

:updown::)

Even though it can be scary, it mostly a great ride...:)

yeah for sure!

the way i look at is everyone comes into your life for a reason and when its time that they leave it means that you've learnt something about yourself or life..

it just sucks when you're in the moment. But, i'm sure in a week or two i'll look back on this and say "yeah i'm better off this way, he taught me...."

;)

Originally posted by jy

yeah for sure!

the way i look at is everyone comes into your life for a reason and when its time that they leave it means that you've learnt something about yourself or life..

it just sucks when you're in the moment. But, i'm sure in a week or two i'll look back on this and say "yeah i'm better off this way, he taught me...."

;)

If not, you can just picj on board memebers relentlessly!!!!

Originally posted by jy

;)

exactly hun.

I recently lost a great friend, I know how it feels. I guess in a book of life this is all the time that was intended for you two to spend together, time to move on but remember the lesson.

Originally posted by fantazy

exactly hun.

I recently lost a great friend, I know how it feels. I guess in a book of life this is all the time that was intended for you two to spend together, time to move on but remember the lesson.

yeah..

it's only been two days and already i'm feeling better ;)